The global business process as a service (BPaaS) market size is expected to reach USD 72.25 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc., registering an 8.7% CAGR during the forecast period. BPaaS ensures faster time to market (TTM) and enhanced customer experience. It also offers start-to-end provision for various business processes such as managing accounting and finance databases, human resource and capital management, and customer services and support. These platforms help in optimizing capital expenditures and estimating operational expenses required at various stages of the business process.
Accounting and finance is expected to hold the largest share in the business process as a service market in 2025. Owing to rising adoption of cloud solutions, focus on accounting and finance has increased so as to achieve proficiencies and rebalance expenses on the system. Large enterprises are expected to dominate the market by way of organization. These enterprises are mainly involved in systematic business operations as it helps increase efficiency. They have dedicated teams and resources to manage various business process, ensure operational costs are reduced, and work toward bringing down total cost of ownership. These benefits of BPaaS are also attracting small and medium enterprises to increase uptake.
Download Full Research Report of Business Process As A Service (Bpaas) Market @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/business-process-as-a-service-bpaas-market
The BFSI application segment is expected to hold the largest market share in 2025. This growth is attributed to rising the need to balance and optimize financial processes that help deliver revenue growth, improve margins, and expand cash flow.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The global BPaaS market accounted for USD 32.66 billion in 2016 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2017 to 2025
• By organization, large enterprises emerged as the dominant segment in 2016 and the segment is estimated to generate just over USD 49.00 billion by 2025
• On the basis of business process, the customer service and support segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period
• North America held the largest share in the BPaaS market in 2016. Wide presence of leading BPaaS providers and lower total cost of ownership are expected to drive the regional market
• Key players include Cognizant, Capgemini, TCS, Wipro, Genpact, Fujitsu, Accenture, and EXL.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/business-process-as-a-service-bpaas-market/request-sample
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope and Assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot
2.1.1 Business Process as a Service – Market snapshot and key buying criteria (2016)
2.1.2 Global Business Process as a Service market, 2014 – 2025
Chapter 3 Business Process as a Service Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.2 Business Process as a Service Market – Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3 Business Process as a Service Market- Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52 Reduced costs and lower TCO
184.108.40.206 Need of compliance with the regulations
3.4.2 Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11 Data security issues
3.5 Industry Analysis- Porter’s
3.6 Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.7 Business Process as a Service market – Key Company Analysis, 2016
3.8 Business Process as a Service market – PEST Analysis
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Workplace Transformation Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-workplace-transformation-market-research-report-2017
Workplace Transformation Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South Korea and China).
• Data Analytics Outsourcing Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/data-analytics-outsourcing-market
The global data analytics outsourcing market is expected to reach USD 10,321.6 million by 2025, according to a new study conducted by Radiant Insights, Inc. The growing need for outsourcing service among organizations to manage growing customer’s data is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States