Market research future published a raw research report on Global Decorative Laminates that contains the information from 2014 to 2022. Global Decorative laminates is expected to grow with the CAGR of approximately XX% from 2016 to 2022, and with this it is predictable to cross USD XX Billion by 2022.
Laminates are available either for decorative purpose or for industrial use. Standard laminates are used in normal applications. Whereas, post formable laminates are used in kitchens and offices where a neater look is required, and in places like hospitals and restaurants anti-bacterial laminates are used, where hygiene is extremely important. Moreover, the increased durability, cost efficiency and fewer requirements of skilled labors for installation are some of the factors which are driving the market for decorative laminates. Growth in rebounding construction activity, increased interest in home improvements, and pent-up demand for non-residential upgrades will provide opportunities for decorative laminates market.
The report has analyzed the market based on the three segments: material, product, and application in the regions of North America, Europe, APAC and rest of the world. On the basis of product it includes high pressure laminates, low pressure laminates, edgebanding. High-pressure laminates are high-priced and more durable and expected to increase the growth of the decorative laminates market. On the basis of material it is segmented as plastic, paperand vinyl. Additionally on the basis of application it is segmented as residential construction and non-residential construction.
Furniture is referred as largest and fastest growing market due to changing preferences towards furniture and aesthetic values. The scope of the market has widened over many years owing to the flourishing markets of Asia pacific.
Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2363
Study Objectives of Decorative laminates Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the decorative laminates market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the decorative laminates markets market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product, end user and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the decorative laminates
Asia pacific will be the largest market
Asia pacific is dominating the market for decorative laminates. Increase in purchasing power coupled with growth in residential and non-residential construction are some of the factors which will boost the market demand. Emerging economies such as China and India acts as the most promising market as well as manufacturing capacity for laminated boards continues to expand and acts as a major factor for the growth of the market. Rapid industrialization and increasing trend for customized and attractive interior in homes and offices is anticipated to fuel the decorative laminates market.
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
- FunderMax (Austria)
- Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited(Hong Kong)
- ronotex GmbH & Co.(U.S.)
- Kronospan Holdings Limited(Austria)
- Advanced Technology Inc.(U.S.)
- Armstrong World Industries Inc.(U.S.)
- Roseburg Forest Products Company(U.S.)
- Woodcraft Industries Incorporated(U.S.)
This research report has provides the insights, on various levels of analyses such industry analysis, market share analysis leading market players and their profiles. This report also helps in studying the target segments by providing views on emerging & high-growth segments and market conclusion. Together the market data comprise and discuss with the basic assessments on the competitive scenarios & strategies, of the global decorative laminates, including the high-growth regions, countries and their political, economic and technological environments. Furthermore the project report also provides the views over the historical market values as well as, pricing and cost analysis of the same.
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/decorative-laminates-market-2363
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar