Atlanta, GA – z SofTech Solutions, INC. has been recognized as the prime contractor for the SeaPort Next Generation Contract by the US Department of Navy.
The SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) is the Navy Department’s Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle for acquiring support services in 23 separate areas that include engineering, financial management, and program management.
The SeaPort-NxG portal provides an efficient means of soliciting offers from thousands of multiple award contract (MAC) holders—large and small businesses and their pre-approved team members. The multiple award IDIQ contract has a potential value of $52.2bn over a period of ten years.
Additionally, functional areas include technical data, financial analysis, quality assurance, configuration management, design services, informational technology and logistics support.
“It’s critical as a small business to win an important contracting vehicle such as SeaPort-NxG, so the company will have the opportunity to continue to serve the US Navy through SeaPort-NxG,” says z SofTech Solutions CEO, Leticia Alexander. “This important contract vehicle is critical for the continued growth and support of Navy and Marine Corps clients.”
Under the contract, z SofTech Solutions, INC. will compete for individual task orders to support various units, including Naval Sea System Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command and US Marine Corps.
SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including engineering and program management, including the following:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information
- Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
For more information about z SofTech Solutions, Inc. please visit the company’s website at https://zsoftechsolutions.com/.