As per the assessment presented by Market Research Future (MRFR), the global Internet of Things (IoT) testing market is expected to strike an exponential CAGR of 33% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. The report indicates that the global market is anticipated to scale a valuation of USD 1708 Mn by the end of 2022. The growth of the IoT industry has led to an upsurge in the adoption of connected devices across different industry verticals. This is projected to drive the expansion of the market over the next couple of years.
The growing need for the testing of Internet Protocol (IP) coupled with the need for testing of IoT applications is likely to have a positive influence on the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) testing market in the foreseeable future.
Get Free Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2510
The Internet of Things (IoT) testing market is prognosticated to attract massive investments in the years to come and witness a drastic rise in applications. It is projected to have a favorable impact on the proliferation of the market across the review period. On the contrary, factors such as hardware-software mesh, safety concerns, privacy issues, network availability, real-time complexity & scalability of the system, etc. are poised to hinder market growth.
The prominent players in the Internet of Things (IoT) Testing market are Cognizant (U.S.), Keysight technologies (U.S.), Infosys (India), HCL Technologies (India), Capgemini (France), TCS (India), Happiest Minds Technologies (India), AFour Technologies (U.S.), SmartBear Software (U.S.), Rapid Value Solutions (U.S.), and Rapid7 (U.S.) among others
Global Internet of Things (IoT) Testing Market – Segmentation
By testing type, the global Internet of Things (IoT) testing market has been segmented into upgrade testing, regulatory testing, pilot testing, compatibility testing, performance testing, network connectivity testing, usability testing, and others.
By testing tools, the Internet of Things (IoT) testing market has been segmented into software tools and hardware tools. The software tools segment has been sub-segmented into Wireshark and tcpdump. The hardware tools segment has been further sub-segmented into JTAG dongle, digital storage oscilloscope, and software defined radio.
By applications, the global Internet of Things (IoT) testing market has been segmented into smart appliances, smart energy meters, wearable devices, connected cars, and smart healthcare devices.
The global Internet of Things (IoT) testing market, by region, has been segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is poised to dominate the global market in the forthcoming years. The region is a pioneer in IoT technology which is expected to work in favor of the proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) testing market. Asia Pacific is also expected to exhibit stellar growth over the next few years owing to rising investments by the communication service providers.
- In March 2019, Arm, a British multinational semiconductor and software design company, has announced the introduction of certification testing for the Internet of Things (IoT).
- In March 2019, Russian mobile operator MTS has announced the completion of its testing of international roaming services on the Narrow Band IoT (NB – IoT) network in Belarus.
- In March 2019, SGS, a multinational company headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, has secured SGS Accredited Test Lab (ATL) status from Sigfox, a pioneering Internet of Things (IoT) services provider, for its certification facilities in New Taipei City (Taiwan), Shenzhen (China), and Espoo (Finland).
- In March 2019, CTIA, a wireless industry association, has approved its first device under the Internet of Things (IoT) Cybersecurity Device Program.
- In February 2019, Arm, a British multinational semiconductor and software design company, has partnered with Vodafone and China Unicom on a security certification process for the Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/internet-of-things-testing-market-2510
- Technology investors
- Key market innovators
- Hardware vendors
- Regulatory agencies
- IoT testing providers
- IoT service providers
- Communication service providers
- Quality assurance providers
- IoT platform providers
- Third-party system integrators
- Application providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar