Global Printers Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
While the consumer segment of the global printers market is going negative, the textile segment will continue to surge at a profitable rate and sustain demand for the players, according to the findings of a newly published market research report by IndustryARC. The report estimates the global printers market to be worth over $100 billion in 2018, and it projects the demand to decrease at -3% to -5% CAGR of during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. However, there is considerable growth in the sales of textile printing machines, a segment that will observe demand incrementing at CAGR 5% to 6% during the aforementioned forecast period. The report is titled “Printers Market: By Type (Impact Printers, Non-Impact Printers& Others); By Production Method (Offset, Web Based, Gravure, Flexo & Others); By Application (Chemical, Education, Medical, Office Solutions, Interior Designing & Others); By Geography – Forecast (2019-2025).”
The analyst of the report highlights that the printer industry will continue to innovate with different development practices and manufacturers will drive application by providing fascinating prints and digital workflow offerings. According to the United States Census Bureau, printing and related activities earn the profits of $601million in third quarter whereas $975million in the second quarter of the year 2018.
APAC is positioned as the leading region, holding 30% to 35% of global demand share in 2018.
Global Printers Market: Trends
• Biodegradable inks can decompose easily, cause less pollution, and emit less harmful chemicals such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Additionally, during the time of recycling papers, these inks are quicker to remove from the paper. Printers compatible with biodegradable inks attract a lot of consumers in the printers market.
• UV radiation-curable inks are widely used in almost all the industries for offset printing, packaging, and manufacturing industries. Such inks are dried with the help of ultraviolet radiation which creates a photochemical reaction that speeds up the drying of the ink. This feature is booming the industry and is gaining a huge response from consumers in the printers market.
• Dot-matrix technology is anticipated to experience high progression in demand on account of applications that highlight the cost-effectiveness of the printer over the quality of the print.
• The printing industry is an infinitely evolving sector that will endure experiencing new inventions in the future. With market guidelines becoming more inflexible and with consumers becoming more conscious of the need to reduce their environmental footprint, environment-related developments will probably be one of the backbones that will grow the printers market.
• The printers market is thriving due to the consistent demand from the IT industry. Printers have evolved from Daisy-Wheel Printers, Line Printers and Dot- Matrix Printers to Laser & LED Printers, and HD Printers.
• A most important innovation that gained the humongous attention is 3D printing. This allows the help of computer-aided design, 3D scanning technology as well as 3D objects from a digital file. Polymers material ink is the most popular ink used in 3D printing. 3D printing is used in industrial, commercial, and domestic applications. This printing technique require less wastage of resources and capital that is inclining consumers towards 3D printing with customization in the printers market.
• Format inkjet printers are used for printing CAD drawings, useful in office designs and making distended prints of photographs, moreover for producing posters at shops at A0 and B0 sizes.
Printers Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players in printers market HP, Seiko Epson, Ricoh, Canon, Samsung, Xerox, Brother, Hitachi, Konica Minolta, Durst, Zebra Technologies, and Lexmark.
View Full Table of Contents of Printers Market :
A. Functional Printing Market
B. Large Format Inkjet Printers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Printers Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Printers Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Printers Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Printers Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Printers Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Printers Market Strategic Analysis
18. Printers Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Printers Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.