Cosmetic enhancement was previously only an option for the rich and famous but with improvements in technology and enhancements in medicine, the choices for improving your appearance are now endless and have become more affordable and more easily accessible than ever before. With social media guiding our perception of beauty and bombarding us with constant images of what perfection should be, it’s no wonder that people are choosing to go under the knife, get nipped and tucked, or receive injections to achieve the look that they have always wanted. Unfortunately, many of these options are not permanent or come with high risk factors, causing the need for constant maintenance and upgrading, and making them dangerous to your health.
This is not the case, however, with cosmetic dentistry and this may be the reason why so many Canadians are opting for treatments that will improve their smile and at the same time enhance their look. Downsview Dental, located in North York, Ontario, is one such dental care office that provides their clients with numerous options to improve their oral health, brighten their teeth and give them the smile that they have always longed for. Many of their patients come in looking for a solution to their less than perfect smile and through cosmetic dental procedures; Downsview Dental is able to provide them with the safe and effective solutions that they require.
What are the benefits of cosmetic dentistry?
When performed by a team of qualified dental professionals, cosmetic dentistry can:
- Straighten your teeth and improve your bite, creating a more symmetrical smile and rectifying any issues with damaged teeth or chewing problems.
- Create a brighter, whiter smile by removing any stains, improving your overall appearance.
- Improve self-confidence levels.
- Eradicate any medical issues such as migraines, jaw pain or tooth pain, improving your sleep and overall quality of life.
What are the most popular cosmetic dental procedures?
There are many different dental procedures that can improve your overall oral health while enhancing your cosmetic appearance. A team of experienced professionals can help you decide which of these is right for you. Some of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures are:
- Teeth whitening to remove stains and brighten teeth
- Tooth implants to replace missing or damaged teeth
- Veneers to straighten the look of teeth and hide any gaps between teeth
- Bonding to fix the surface of damaged or decaying teeth
- Inlays and on lays to strengthen and repair damaged teeth and to prevent decay
About Downsview Dental
Established in 1964, Downsview Dental has over 40 years of experience in the dental industry. Their team of professionals have made it their goal to provide the most up-to-date and comprehensive care for their patients. By employing the latest technology and utilizing the most well researched techniques, Downsview Dental is prepared to meet and exceed the growing demands for cosmetic dentistry in 2019.
Company Name: Downsview Dental
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:2530 Jane St, North York
State: Ontario M3L 1S1