New York, April 25, 2019 Creative Biolabs, a supplier-of-choice for scientists across the globe, now releases fast and accurate bispecific antibody sequencing services to promote the research in the immune machinery, vaccine design, and therapeutics for autoimmune diseases.
As an attractive cancer therapeutic agent for decades, the bispecific antibody (BsAb) can redirect specific immune cells to the tumor cells to facilitate tumor killing and enable the blocking of two different pathways simultaneously that exerts unique or overlapping functions.
The BsAb sequencing can help understand protective and pathogenic immunity and the underlying mechanisms of many diseases. Therefore, Creative Biolabs releases high-precision bispecific antibody sequencing services on the basis of database assisted shotgun sequencing (DASS) technology that depends on next-generation sequencing (NGS) platform. These services are achieved by a high-field facility (Orbitrap Elite hybrid MS) with 240.000 resolution and
- Sequence Validation Guarantee: The sequencing result of BsAb will be guaranteed to be correct in the first attempt after validation.
- Coverage Guarantee: At least 5 folds coverage for the complete V(D)J-region is guaranteed
- Sequencing of the V and J and C Segments by DASS: The mapping algorithm has error tolerant that could reliably match the “mutated” peptides to the corresponding germline.
- De Novo Sequencing of the CDR3 Region: The system generates quantities of overlapping peptides during the fragmentation process, enabling to sequence long chains.
- Isobaric Amino Acids: Most isobaric amino acid combinations can be distinguished. For instance, W can be differentiated from GE, AD, and SV by mass accuracy.
“Our experienced scientists can assist clients in avoiding common traps of antibody sequencing that are the impurity of hybridoma cells, mutations introduced by PCR, and misaligned or inaccurate full sequences. Tandem mass spectrometry is available for the sequencing of unknown BsAb products and Clients can utilize our analysis when there is no record of amino acid sequences of specific antibody in database.” introduced by the scientist in Creative Biolabs.
Supported by rich experience from numerous cases that have been accomplished successfully, Creative Biolabs can serve global clients with accurate and sensitive results in only 10 working days by the powerful and high-throughput platform. More information on BsAb services can be found at www.creative-biolabs.com/bsab.
Creative Biolabs was established in 2004 by scientists who are dedicated to conquering of cancer. Over the past 10 years, Creative Biolabs has grown into a recognized world leader in antibody (rAb) discovery, engineering, production, and analysis. Standing on the shoulder of a giant, the bispecific antibody (BsAb) team has a collective of experienced scientists committed to providing high-quality services to customers all over the world. Now, with the cutting-edge platforms and methods (quadroma development, chemical conjugation, and genetic engineering), a comprehensive list of bispecific antibody products is available to customers in academia and industry fields.
Company Name: Creative Biolabs
Contact Person: Candy Swift
Email: Send Email
Address:45-1 Ramsey Road
State: New York
Country: United States