One of the most common sayings around the world is “Laughter is the best medicine”. This is especially true as a smile is a great transformation on the face. There are several great benefits associated with smiling and here are some.
- It acts as cortisol to boost the level of endorphins in the body which enhance health
- A good smile makes you look younger as it is an excellent workout for your facial muscles and heart.
- It can serve as a good outlet emotionally and physically
- There is no doubt that smiling boosts self-confidence and enhances happiness
- Using a smile, you can connect with others as it is quite contagious
- Smiling boosts optimism. There is a connection between having an optimistic attitude and enjoying good health.
- When you receive money and chocolates, brain and heart activities are in the same way as when you smile. Chocolates bring a good feeling.
- It costs absolutely nothing
While these are overall benefits that everyone would like to enjoy, a lot of people become susceptible to tooth loss as they age. It could also be as a result of illnesses, injuries or other dental conditions. As such, they are forced to keep a closed mouth and have a more gloomy outlook when they smile less. No one finds a lot of gaps in the mouth attractive. Now, people are forced to find a solution to this recurring phenomenon and get their lives back on track. This has brought on the great debate of traditional dentures or all on four implants.
Traditional Dentures VS All On 4 Implants
New Teeth in One Day is a dental clinic based in Toronto that specialises in All on 4 Implants. They are of the opinion that All On 4 Implants have more significant benefits compared to Traditional Dentures. Here are some valid reasons:
- With dentures, users are limited to a specific food as chewing with them is very inconvenient. This is as opposed to the permanent solution that All On 4 Implants present. They are firmly placed in the mouth like a regular tooth and do not disturb feeding.
- As dentures look very artificial, you can’t exactly call them good-looking. All On 4 Implants are made to look as natural as possible.
- Traditional dentures look really awkward as they do not flow properly with your real teeth
- The fact that traditional dentures are not permanent gives room for potentially embarrassing situations. Several people have gone through the horrifying experience of having it fall out while speaking or laughing out loud.
Benefits of All on 4 Implants
Looking at the other side of the coin, Dental Implants represent technology that is much more innovative. They blend in very well with your real teeth and even feel as real as they look. This is a permanent procedure as opposed to traditional implants so you can be sure not to have embarrassing situations. Loss of teeth doesn’t have to affect your overall persona negatively when you make use of dental implants.
About New Teeth in One Day
With offices in Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Markham and Guelph, New Teeth in One Day is a dental clinic that specialises in providing permanent All on 4 Implants to replace a lost tooth. They have a team of dental professionals who take the time out to discuss with you thoroughly and follow up on the procedure using regular checkups.
Company Name: New Teeth In One Day Dental Clinics
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:67 Gilroy Dr.
State: Ontario M1P 2A2