Edge Data Center Market Synopsis:
According to Market Research Future (MRFR)’s latest analysis, the global edge data center market is projected to strike a robust CAGR of 13% during the forecast period 2017 t0 2023. The value of the market is expected to reach USD 1,740 Mn towards the end of 2023. The rising market presence of internet services has led to an exponential increase in the digital need of the global population. This, in turn, has catalyzed the momentum of growth of the edge data center market.
Investments are likely to flow towards the market and open avenues of innovation and technological developments. It is prognosticated to catapult the edge data center market on an upward trajectory.
The increase in global economic growth coupled with the dependency of enterprises on the internet has intensified the need for the adoption of Edge Data Center Market. It facilitates seamless connectivity, storage, and uninterrupted UPS.
This is likely to drive the growth of the market significantly through the assessment period. Other factors that are expected to favor the proliferation of the market include rising complexities within the IT infrastructure, thriving data traffic, increase in complexities within data centers, etc.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4180
Some of the key players profiled in the report are Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China), Panduit Corp (U.S.), Anixter International (U.S.), Zellabox (Australia), Silicon Graphics, Inc. (U.S.), Rittal (Germany), Elliptical Mobile Solutions (U.S.), Wave-2-Wave Solution Corporation (U.S.), and Dell Inc. (U.S.).
- By components, the global edge data center market has been segmented into hardware, software, and service.
- By service, the edge data center market has been segmented into professional service, and support & maintenance service.
- By organization size, the global edge data center market has been segmented into small & medium enterprises and large enterprises.
- By vertical, the edge data center market has been segmented into BFSI, healthcare, IT & telecommunication, and others.
The global, edge data center market, by region, has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is a major regional market for edge data center. The digitalization of business operations owing to the adoption of IoT and cloud computing is expected to lead the expansion of the edge data center market in the region. The consolidation of major players of the market in the region is important factor responsible for the growth of the market.
Europe is poised to witness large-scale deployment of edge data centers owing to rising demand from business enterprises. Meanwhile, Asia Pacific poses promising opportunities for growth over the next couple of years. Fast developing countries, such as India, are anticipated to accrue significant revenue in the foreseeable future. The support extended by the governments in promoting digitalization is prognosticated to accelerate the adoption of edge data centers in the region.
Browse Full PR Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/press-release/edge-data-center-industry
- In November 2018, EdgeConneX®, a specialist in global data center solutions at the edge of the network, has acquired Linxdatacenter facility in Warsaw, a business consultant, and provider of Data Center (DC) services, for the expansion of its market presence in Europe.
- In November 2018, Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS), an Amazon.com company, has ventured into IoT & edge services.
- In November 2018, Christie Spaces, an Australian co-working company, has deployed Schneider Electric edge data center at its Brisbane office.
- In November 2018, Packet, a cloud & edge computing infrastructure provider, has partnered with SBA Communications, cell tower giant, for the deployment of an edge data center in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
- In November 2018, Microsoft has contributed a variety of Azure technologies to Pittsburgh’s Carnegie Mellon University for use in Living Edge Laboratory for edge computing research.
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- IT Solution Providers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/edge-data-center-market-4180
List of Tables
Table 1 Edge Data Center Market, By Components
Table 2 Edge Data Center Market, By Organization Size
Table 3 Edge Data Center Market, By Vertical
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Edge Data Center Market: By Components (%)
Figure 3 Edge Data Center Market: By Organization Size (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar