Portable Data Storage Market Synopsis:
Portable data storage devices stores digital information which can be accessed on a later date. The global portable data storage market is expected to grow at approx. USD 4 Billion by 2023, at 20% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Portable data storage market has been segmented on the basis of storage type. That includes pen drive, SSD memory card, hard drives, blu-ray disk, USB and others. The advanced blu-ray disk are capable of using storing 50 GB of data and more. Along with high storage capacity, it displays good quality of videos and audios. Recently developed blu-ray players consists of additional commentaries behind the scene. It enhances users experience by offering improved network connectivity feature. The study indicates, advanced blu-ray players comprises of improved disc coating that provides increased resistance to scratches and smudges.
Pune, Feb 1, 2018 – The report titled “Portable Data Storage Market Research Report-Forecast to 2023″ is a specialist investigation report by Market Research Future and includes broad essential research alongside the definite examination of subjective and additionally quantitative perspectives by different industry specialists, key sentiment pioneers to pick up a more profound understanding of the market and industry execution.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3887
Major Key Players:
- SanDisk (U.S.)
- ADATA Technology Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Seagate Technology PLC (U.S.)
- Samsung Group (South Korea)
- Transcend Information, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Freecom (Germany)
- Hewlett-Packard (U.S.)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Other World Computing (U.S.)
Regional Analysisof Portable Data Storage Market:
The regional analysis of portable data storage market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World.
North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the market followed by Europe attributed to the technical advancements and well established infrastructure in that region. Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics of Portable Data Storage Market:
- Advantages over other storage media such as disks which include large storage capacity, higher readability, robustness, high data stability, greater reliability, speed, resiliency and others
- Growing need for backup and growing data volume
- Growing virus and software which indirectly create backup needs due to corruption
- Government regulation for business to store and maintain a backup of data
- Up gradation of software and operating system which requires high storage capacity of hard drives.
- Growing volume of larger file types such as media files, used to store videos, audio and others which generate the demand for high capacity solution.
- Technological advancements such as Blu-ray disk which are capable of using storing large volume of data and also enhances users experience by offering improved network connectivity feature, solid state drives which provide better performance, improved scratch resistant disc coating
- Growing popularity of camera-equipped devices will boost the need for additional storage due to large digital content, leading to rising demands for storage. Syncing service providers are expected to demand greater storage capacity as data storage is expected to outpace the capabilities of smartphones.
- Growing social networking and media websites, growing internet using populations, growing bandwidth, growing media content of the internet are expected to demand a large amount of data storage capacity.
- Highly fragmented market which has put pressure on pricing
- High per GB cost of solid state drives, and other advanced technologies
- Falling demand from personal consumers for storage devices above 1 TB
Current Market Trends and Expectations
- Advent of cloud computing will result a shift from smaller data storage solutions to enterprise and large data storage capacity. We expect that cloud will store greater than 50 % of total consumer data by the end of forecast period.
- Solid state drive (SSD) will be one of the fastest segment, but hard disk drive (HDD) technology is here to stay due to their cost effectiveness and large data capacities. Hybrid drives are expected to be the new standard (SSD + HDD). SSD prices are expected to fall but will be higher than HDD.
- Trends such as the consumerisation of IT, big data, enterprise mobility and others are expected to create connected data ecosystems driving demand for storage capacity.
- Demand from large enterprises expected to outstrip other segment
- Big data is expected to be a momentous market opportunity
- Apart from SSD, other drives such as high performance, high RPM drives such as 15K RPM, and 10K RPM will drive the market. Faster data flows by these high performance drives is expected to create additional data storage needs
- Dual booting, interoperability and multi operating systems will create need for greater data storage
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/portable-data-storage-market-3887
Segments of Portable Data Storage Market:
- Storage Type – Pen Drive, SSD Memory Card, Hard Drives, Blu-ray Disk, USB, Portable Web Servers, Others
- Memory Size – Below 256 GB, 256-320 GB, Above 320 GB
- Formatting Type – FAT32 (File Allocation Table), NTFS (Windows NT File System), HFS + (Hierarchical File System)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar