A new market study, titled “Discover Global Kiwi Fruit Market Upcoming Trends, Growth Drivers and Challenges” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Kiwi fruit originates from the mountains of China although by now they are found throughout the world. Mostly this fruit will find it in markets, stores, and supermarkets all over the place. Its appearance may not be attractive from the outside; its beauty and flavor lie on the inside. It is green as chlorophyll. It is soft, fresh, and perfumed with interesting nutritious properties that make it very healthy.
The global kiwi fruit market was worth USD XX billion in 2017 and is forecasted to reach USD XX billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
@Get Free Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3791891-global-kiwi-fruit-market-2018-2025
Global Kiwi Fruit Market – Market Dynamics
The major factor of the kiwi fruit market is possessed lots of vitamins and minerals. It has two times the amount of vitamin C than oranges. Its levels of potassium are like the bananas. In fact, it is often considered the fruit that is richest in that mineral. But this is not all. It has other interesting properties that can help prevent and heal different illnesses such as colon cancer, obesity, and many more.
According to studies, it has been found that overeating of kiwi can lead to swelling. Many individuals, who consumed kiwi fruit in large quantities have reported cross-sensitization and different types of allergies.
Further, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the nutrient content descriptors for kiwifruit which includes low-fat, saturated fat-free, sodium-free, cholesterol-free, high in fiber, high in vitamin C, a good source of vitamin E and a good source of potassium.
Global Kiwi Fruit Market – Geographical Analysis
Geographically, the global kiwi fruit market is segmented into North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and RoW. Among all the regions, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share in the market in terms of consumption.
Additionally, With approximately 2,073 thousand tonnes, China became the world’s leading kiwi fruit consuming country, mixed up 55% of global consumption. The other major consumers were Italy (571 thousand tonnes) and New Zealand (431 thousand tonnes), with a share of 15% and 12%, respectively. Moreover, kiwi fruit consumption in China surpassed the figures recorded by Italy fourfold. They were followed by Chile with a 7% of global consumption share and Greece with a 4% share.
Further, the highest levels of kiwi fruit per capita consumption was registered in New Zealand (95.18 kg/year), followed by Greece (15.12 kg/year), Chile (14.18 kg/year), Italy (9.54 kg/year) and China (1.47 kg/year), while the average per capita consumption of kiwi fruit was estimated at 5.91 kg/year in 2016.
Global Kiwi Fruit Market – Competitive Analysis
One of the major players in the global kiwi fruit market is Zespri International Limited. It is the world’s largest marketer of kiwi fruit, covering around 50 countries and managing 30% of the global volume.
In October 2018, Chilean produce exporter David Del Curto SA, Santiago, which is celebrating its 65th year in business, has opened a new facility in Requinoa.
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the global kiwi fruit market products across each indication, in terms of end-user highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in kiwi fruit products market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the kiwi fruit products levels 4/5 segmentation.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the essential kiwi fruit products of all major market players.
@Get Detailed Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3791891-global-kiwi-fruit-market-2018-2025
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
1. Global Kiwi Fruit Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Global Kiwi Fruit Market –Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Global Kiwi Fruit Market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Global Kiwi Fruit Market – By End User
4.2. Online Stores
5. Global Kiwi Fruit Market – By Geography
5.1. North America
5.1.1. The United States
5.2. South America
5.2.4. Rest of South America
5.3.4. United Kingdom
5.3.5. Rest of Europe
5.4.3. New Zealand
5.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5. Rest of the World
6. Global Kiwi Fruit Market – Competitor Landscape
6.1. Competitor Analysis
6.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7. Global Kiwi Fruit Market – Company Profiles
7.1. David del Curto S.A.
7.2. Zespri Group Limited
8. Global Kiwi Fruit Market – Appendix
8.2. List of Tables
8.3. Expert Panel Validation
8.5. Contact Us
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349