On May 19, 2019, the MGC TOKEN Charity Gala was held in India. This charity gala brought together global blockchain enthusiasts and philanthropists. The gala aimed to raise funds through auctions, and all proceeds were used for charity.
The main activities of this gala:
1. Members, guests and philanthropists attending the party signed in and took photos at the sign-in wall.
2. After signing-in and photo-taking, members, guests and philanthropists entered the venue.
3. Opening speech by the host
4. Speech given by John Morris of BG-MF.
5. Speech given by Michael Mein, deputy director of the BG-MF Charity Center.
6. Speech given by MGC TOKEN India’s core leader, formally announcing the beginning of the gala.
7. Performance and dinner began.
8. The first round of auctions began.
10. The second round of auction began.
11. Check handover ceremony
12. Lucky draw
13. Photo-taken together
14. The end of the party
The MGC TOKEN Charity Gala raised a total of US$ 500,000. The £500,000 raised would be donated to the BG-MF Charity Center for global youth development and for global public welfare development, and would be recorded on the blockchain.
With the creation of MGC TOKEN, every donation and material from the BG-MF Charity Center can be traced back. Donors could check whether their donations are in the hands of donees, which has increased the transparency of donations, and enhanced the trust between BG-MF Charity Center and donors. In the future, MGC TOKEN will continue to pay attention to public welfare undertakings and drive more people to work for public welfare undertakings, thus achieving a good circle of public welfare projects.
A total of £500,000 was raised that night, and Mr. John Morris handed a $500,000 check to Mr. Michael Mein. The remaining funds were already used to purchase food and daily necessities. The funds raised this time will be written into the blockchain. The fundraiser can clearly see where the money is going.