E-Paper Display Industry 2019
E-paper display is a combination of various types of electronic-ink laminated to a plastic film. These displays are different from regular displays in terms of light emission, display panel used, and luminescence. An e-paper display is mostly used in e-readers and retail POS terminals. These displays provide a better viewing angle and reading comfortability as compared to the traditional LCDs and LEDs. Various e-paper displays used to hold static texts, such as those used for signage and posters. The e-paper display technology is advancing with developments in display technology. Flexible display technology is being implemented to increase the convenience of use. The display technologies mostly use electrophoretic, electrowetting, interferometric modulator, and plasmonic electronic displays. Growing concerns to save the environment by replacing papers with the help of e-paper technology are expected to drive the e-paper display market during the forecast period. However, limited color richness and video capabilities pose a challenge to market players.
In 2017, North America dominated the global market; the regional market was valued at USD 319.8 million and is expected to register a CAGR of 35.7% during the forecast period. However, the market in Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing at the highest CAGR of 42.1% during the review period. The global e-paper display market has been segmented on the basis of product, technology, end-user, and region. By product, the market is segmented into e-readers, mobile devices, smart cards, posters & signages, auxiliary displays, electronic shelf labels, and wearables. Based on technology, the market has been segmented into electrophoretic displays, electrowetting displays, cholesteric displays, interferometric modular displays (IMOD), and others. By end-user, the market has been segmented into automotive, consumer electronics, retail, healthcare, and media and entertainment.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Based on product, the e-readers segment held the largest market share, valued at 265.5 million in 2017; it is projected to register a CAGR of 40.8% during the forecast period. By technology, the electrophoretic display segment accounted for the highest market value of 308.8 million in 2017; the segment is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 35.5% during the review period. By end-user, consumer electronics segment was the largest in 2017 with a market value of 310.5 million; it is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 41.5% during the assessment period.
The key players in the global e-paper display market are E Ink Holdings Inc (Taiwan), Sony Corporation (Japan), Pervasive Display Inc (Taiwan), Samsung Display Co, Ltd (South Korea), LG Display Co Ltd. (South Korea), Plastic Logic GmbH (Germany), Cambrios Technologies Corporation (US), Bridgestone Corporation (Japan), Visionect (Slovenia), and CLEARink Displays (US).
Global E-Paper Display Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with a forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global e-paper display market
• To provide insights into factors affecting market growth
• To analyze the global E-paper display market based on Porter’s Five Forces analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries—North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospects
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments on the basis of product, technology, and end-user
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers & acquisitions, product developments, and research and developments in the global E-paper display market
• Raw material suppliers
• E-paper Display manufacturers
• Semiconductor Industries
• Chip Manufacturers
• Resellers and Distributors
• Mobile display manufacturers
• Research & consultancy
• Retail Sector
• Technology investors
Table Of Contents – Major Key Points
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Introduction
3 Market Insights
4 Research Methodology
5 Market Dynamics
6 Global E-Paper Display Market, By Product
7 Global E-Paper Display Market, By Technology
8 Global E-Paper Display Market, By End-User
9 E-Paper Display Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349