Mobile radiography systems enable healthcare professionals to provide medical imaging services in easy and accurate settings (even in the cases of emergencies), i.e., much without patient movement. Increasing emergency and critical hospital admission, the rising global burden of diseases, a growing number of radiologic technologists, a rising number of medical imaging procedures, and increasing healthcare expenditure are some of the major drivers for the global mobile radiography systems market. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were approximately 241,700 Radiologic and MRI Technologists within the US. However, stringent FDA approvals and the high cost of the diagnostics procedures followed by the associated risks restraints the market growth. The average estimated cost of CT scans within the US is estimated at about USD 800 to USD 1,200. Moreover, the presence of major players within the US boosts the market.
Get a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/7570
- Some of the key players in the global mobile radiography systems market are
- AGFA Healthcare
- BMI Biomedical International
- CAT Medical
- DMS Imaging
- GE Healthcare
- Idetec Medical Imaging
- Innomed Medical Developing and Manufacturing
- Konica Minolta
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens AG
- The Global Mobile Radiography Systems Market is segmented on the basis of system, power source, imaging type, application, end user, and region.
- Based on system, the market is segmented into general radiography system, computed radiography (CT) system, fluoroscopy system, magnetic resonance imaging system, others.
- The power source segment is sub-segmented into In-line mobile radiography systems and battery-powered mobile radiography systems.
- On the basis of imaging type, the global mobile radiography systems market is segmented into film type and digital.
- Based on application, the market is sub-segmented into imaging and image-guided procedures & biopsies. The imaging segment is further divided into orthopedic imaging, chest imaging, dental imaging, and others.
- By end user, the market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, academic & medical research institutes, and diagnostic centers.
- On a regional basis, the Americas is segmented into North America and South America. The North American region is estimated to lead the market owing to the developed economies like the US and Canada within the region. On the hand, South America is estimated to be the fastest growing market.
Access Full Report and Toc Details Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-radiography-systems-market-7570
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar