Market Research Future (MRFR) speculates that the U.S. uterine fibroid market is likely to garner USD 39,993.2 million, grabbing a CAGR of 3.24% during the forecast period (2016-2022). The surging prevalence of uterine fibroid in the African-American race is considered a propelling factor to the growth of the market. Uterine fibroids can be referred to as the abnormal growth which generally develops inside or on the wall of the uterus of a woman. Also termed as myomas or leiomyoma, uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growth which causes symptoms like pain in the pelvis and lower back, heavy bleeding during or between the menstrual cycle, and increased menstrual cramps along with the enlargement of the abdomen.
Uterine fibroids are spreading over the entire U.S. at a rapid pace mainly due to the increased prevalence of uterine fibroids in the African-American race. The high blood pressure, the heredity of uterine fibroids, and low levels of vitamin D are considered some of the top factors causing uterine fibroids.
On the contrary, it has also been observed that the procedures such as myomectomy and hysterectomy are covering the uterine Fibroid treatment despite the side effects associated with it. This has resulted in limited treatment options for uterine fibroids. Moreover, the high cost-containment measures undertaken by governments along with the ongoing healthcare reforms are restricting the market growth in the U.S.
Get a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2394
The prominent players operating the U.S. uterine fibroids market comprises
- Cook Medical Inc
- GE Healthcare
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- AbbVie Inc
U.S. Uterine Fibroid Market: Segmental Analysis
- The U.S. uterine fibroid market has been segmented on the basis of type, diagnosis, and treatment.
- By mode of type, the U.S. uterine fibroid market has been segmented into intramural fibroids, subserosal fibroids, submucosal fibroids, and others.
- By mode of diagnosis, the U.S. uterine fibroid market has been segmented into computed tomography (CT), medical resonance imaging (MRI) scanners, ultrasounds, and others.
- By mode of treatment, the U.S. uterine fibroid market has been segmented into magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound, uterine fibroid embolization, endometrial ablation, myolysis, hysterectomy, and myomectomy. Among these, hysterectomy and myomectomy are minimally invasive surgeries which are likely to gain prominence in the long run. These surgeries being minimally invasive, reduces the chances of infection after surgery, shorter hospital stays, and minimal recovery time. These advantages of hysterectomy and myomectomy are likely to contribute to the segment’s growth.
Ask Quick Questions to Experts Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2394
The U.S. uterine fibroid market is expanding at a steady pace with a CAGR of 3.24% by the end of 2022. Economies like Texas, California, New York, and Florida are estimated to witness the highest prevalence of uterine fibroids. North America has been recorded to witness the largest market share due to the increased awareness among the population of the region, easy accessibility to advanced technologies, and an established healthcare sector. The presence of a high number of clinics and ambulatory surgical centers and hospitals in this region has further contributed to the market’s growth. A huge number of people are undergoing hormonal disorders which are further encouraging the market growth. Moreover, the increased incidences of uterine cancer is another propelling factor.
April 19, 2019: A new treatment for uterine fibroids offered by Gynecologist Dr. Jessica Shepherd has ensured women to reduce the symptoms of the disease and have the option for a baby. The minimally invasive procedure termed laparoscopic radiofrequency ablation has been proven to shrink the fibroids by 40% and also reduce the bleeding during periods.
Access Full Report With TOC Details Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/uterine-fibroid-market-2394
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar