The growth of the Power quality equipment market is driven by the increasing trends of digitization across the globe. The loss associated with the power transmission is encouraging the market for adoption of power quality equipment with the objective of prevention of loss majorly in terms of productivity. The other driver for the growth and adoption of the power quality equipment in the emerging need for maintaining the efficiency of power distribution channels. However, the growth of the market is expected to be hindered by the high cost of power quality equipment.
The key players of Power quality equipment market are ABB, Ltd. (Switzerland), Active Power, Inc. (U.S.), Eaton Corporation, PLC (Republic of Ireland), Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.), General Electric (U.S.), MTE Corporation (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), Siemens AG (Germany), Smiths Group plc. (U.K.) and Toshiba Corporation (Japan) among others.
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3088
- Distributer & Supplier companies
- End Users
- consultants and Investment bankers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
The report has been analyzed based on the equipment, phase, application and regions. Amongst all equipment, the UPS segment is expected to contribute the highest towards the growth of the power quality equipment market. UPS is an electric storage system, which is majorly used in the times of electricity outrages for the reduction of costs and reducing the negative effects of power outages. During outages, the energy stored in this UPS is used as a back-up for maintain the supply of the power to those industries which make use of the electronics and electrical equipment. UPS provides a stable electricity supply to the safety related loads which includes equipment such as use in medical equipment, for avoiding the loss of productivity in the manufacturing plants and avoid the damages caused to the electricity using equipment.
Based on applications, the power quality equipment market can be segmented as telecommunications, energy & utilities, automotive & industrial, electronics and others. The automotive and industrial segment is expected to contribute the maximum to the growth of the power quality equipment market. Various initiatives undertaken by the automobile and industrial machineries for facilitating the remote diagnostics and maintenance of machines and capturing the remote data are further expected to contribute to the growth of the power quality equipment market.
Study Objectives of Power quality equipment Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Power quality equipment Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the global Power quality equipment market based on various tools such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by equipment, phase, application and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Power quality equipment Market.
Table Of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Scope Of The Study
2.1.2 Research Objective
2.2 Research Process
2.2.1 Primary Research
2.2.2 Secondary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Forecast Model
3 Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Inhibitors
3.3 Supply/Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4 Global Power Quality Equipment Market, By Equipment
4.2 Static VAR Compensator
4.3 Power Quality Meters
Access Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/power-quality-equipment-market-3088
About Market Research Future:
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar