The global financial auditing professional services market size is likely to reach USD 190.7 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2018 to 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Introduction of stringent laws and regulations pertaining to auditing and reporting of financial statements by corporates and enterprises is estimated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Changing auditing and reporting practices and trade policies are playing a pivotal role in the growth of the global financial auditing professional market. Accounting, consulting, and auditing firms are responding to situations by aggressively deploying additional resources in order to improve their service delivery models in line with rapidly changing requirements of their clients. They have developed highly-customized service delivery models by combining shared services delivery model, offsite delivery model, offshore development center model, and onsite delivery model in order to meet clients’ requirements as well as to comply with regulatory norms.
Financial audit professional service providers are acquiring technology-based companies in order to develop advanced data analytics capabilities. For instance, in 2018, PricewaterhouseCoopers Hungary Ltd. acquired Data Solutions Kft., a data mining company, as part of efforts to focus on development of data-based products and solutions while Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited acquired Mexia Consulting Pty Ltd, a Microsoft Azure integration consultancy, in order to augment cloud service offerings. Data analytics services are expected to emerge as new sources for revenue generation that can support core business of auditing firms.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/financial-auditing-professional-services-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The internal auditing segment is anticipated to experience the highest growth over the forecast period as corporates and enterprises emphasize on internal auditing to enable fraud detection and fraud investigation
- The financial statement audit segment is projected to register the highest CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period as regulations governing external auditing and reporting of organizations get stringent
- The BFSI sector is poised to be the most promising end-user segment over the forecast period as internal auditing becomes a common practice among organizations to detect frauds and curb fraudulent activities
- North America is likely to be the leading revenue contributor in the global financial auditing professional services market throughout the forecast period. It is expected to reach USD 61.04 billion by 2025
- On the other hand, Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the highest CAGR as multinational corporations (MNCs) continue to invest and expand in the region
- Key players operating in the financial auditing professional services market include Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), KPMG International, Ernst & Young (EY), Grant Thornton International Ltd., Binder Dijker Otte (BDO) Global, RSM International Association, Mazars, Nexia International Limited, and Moore Stephens International Limited.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5678/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the smart home automation market based on component, technology, application, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- HVAC & Energy Management
- Smart Kitchen
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- The Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Browse Related Reports :
Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Market Analysis By Service, By Application (BFSI, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Retail), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
GCC Indoor Location-based Services (LBS) Market Analysis By Product, By Technology, By Application (Monitoring, Navigation, Proximity, Tracking), By End-use, By Country, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States