The global Rabies Diagnostics Market size is expected to reach USD 2.03 billion by 2025 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Development of various diagnostic assays ranging from detection of virus presence to final confirmation of infection helps launch effective disease control programs. This factor is anticipated to drive the market growth. These assays aid in defining epidemiologic patterns of the disease and thereby deliver appropriate information for designing the control and eradication programs. These programs have boosted the market growth by increasing the rate at which testing kits are adopted.
For example, in June 2018, the World Health Organization (WHO), the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), the Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC), and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) entered into a partnership for a plan, The United Against Rabies Collaboration. This plan aims for rabies prevention and management and empowering the under-served populations in afflicted countries.
Furthermore, the state and public health officials of the Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPHHS) along with the Department of Livestock of Montana, U.S., deal with awareness pertaining to the risk of virus exposure. They are engaged in training the population about various aspects of disease management including prevention, detection, and available treatment modes. Such initiatives are projected to create growth opportunities for the rabies diagnostics market during the forecast period.
Request a sample Copy of the Global Rabies Diagnostics Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rabies-diagnostics-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Fluorescent Antibody Test (FAT) held the largest market share in terms of revenue owing to the high usage and recommendation by the WHO. Great specificity, as compare to other conventional tests such as serology and histology tests bodes well for the adoption of these tests
- Amplification methods are expected to supplant a major portion of conventional methods, primarily due to several advantages associated with the usage
- Currently, major products deploy ELISA/immunohistochemistry techniques, resulting into a larger revenue share of this segment
- High prevalence of the disease in India and China coupled with growing government support has contributed to the dominance of Asia market over other regions
- Since, most of the countries in Europe are designated as rabies free jurisdictions, the Europe market is anticipated to grow at the slowest pace over the forecast period
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Merck KGaA; Aviva Systems Biology Corporation; and Creative Diagnostics are some of the key entities in the rabies testing market. The companies engage in developing products for rabies eradication programs.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5457/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global rabies diagnostics market on the basis of diagnostic method, technology, and region:
Rabies Diagnostics Diagnostic Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Fluorescent antibody test (FAT)
- Immunohistochemical test
- Amplification methods
- Histologic examination
- Serology tests
Rabies Diagnostics Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Chromatography techniques
Rabies Diagnostics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Related Category @
Veterinary Reference Laboratory (VRL) Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/veterinary-reference-laboratory-vrl-market
Veterinary Services Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/veterinary-services-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States