The Houston-based mobile app company, Iinsha Apps, has launched its social polling mobile application, “Yes, No, Maybe So!” The app allows users to vote on picture, audio and video posts across a myriad of categories that they select and enables them to make informed decisions through polls that are instant, easy and free.
“Yes, No, Maybe So! Or YNMS will revolutionize the way people share opinions and have their questions answered. We have developed a unique platform where people can vote their preferences on a variety of topics including fashion, cars, technology, current events, food, health & fitness, there’s something for everyone!’ said Sameer Hussein, the President/Owner of Iinsha Apps, YNMS’s parent company.
YNMS was designed to encourage people to express themselves by sharing their views and opinions on anything and everything under the sun. The app allows users to ask questions, get responses and start conveying their opinions on picture, audio and video polls.
“What’s interesting about YNMS is that users can create and share their own posts and take a free and genuine poll on issues that matter to them. The most remarkable aspect of YNMS is its simplistic flow and the quick, effortless way in which users can create posts or vote in polls across so many categories with ease,” expressed Sameer.
• Select categories of interest in photo, audio and video sections
• A Comprehensive Timeline of content in only the user’s selected categories
• Create “Single Image”, “Compare Images”, “Audio” and “Video” posts
• Single image, audio and video polls can be answered by swiping “Yes”, “No” or “Maybe”
• Image comparisons can be answered by swiping “This”, “That”, “Either” or “Neither”
• Create albums for audio posts
• Posts can be sent to the public, followers, specific groups or saved to the album
• Users can add additional, related information, hashtags and links on posts
• For more specific answers, users can use the “Forum” section
• Option to view and “Follow” other user’s profiles
• Control what notifications they receive
• Use hashtags to filter through categories
• Control privacy and security settings
Device Requirements for iPhone:
• Size: 127.2 MB
• System: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Device Requirements for Android:
• Size: 10 MB
• System: 5.0 and up
Pricing and Availability:
The app is currently available for Free on the App Store in the Social Networking category and also available for Free on the Google Play Store in the Social category.
Iinsha is a mobile application development company based in Houston, Texas, USA. Established in 2017, the company is poised to build world-class mobile applications.