The global Nephrostomy Devices Market size is anticipated to reach USD 1.71 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 7.8%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing awareness about nephrostomy devices among physicians and rising cases of kidney stone disease are driving the market. Increasing prevalence of ovarian, bladder, and prostate cancers and improving healthcare infrastructure in the developing economies are also among the key factors fueling the market growth.
North America is expected to register the highest market share owing to increasing prevalence of kidney stone disorder and ovarian, bladder, and prostate cancers. For instance, according to the American Cancer Society, around 22,240 new cases of ovarian cancer were diagnosed in 2018 in U.S. Major companies in this market are emphasizing on new product launches and innovations in the existing products. For instance, in February 2017, Cook Medical introduced Universa along with the two sets of percutaneous urinary drainage.
Request a sample Copy of the Global Nephrostomy Devices Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nephrostomy-devices-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Guidewires segment led the global nephrostomy devices market in 2018 and is anticipated to expand further at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2026
- The segment growth is attributed to rising cases of kidney and urine related disorders, and preference for guidewires as they are less invasive
- The hospital segment dominated the market in 2018. Percutaneous nephrostomy are majorly performed in the hospitals as compared to the emergency clinics, which drives the segment growth
- ASCs segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR as nephrostomy devices are widely used by ASCs due to their benefits, such as significant cost saving and personalized services
- North America leads the market due to high prevalence of target diseases, availability of skilled surgeons, presence of well-established healthcare sector, and quick adoption of advanced medical tools
- Key companies in the market focus on strategies, such as innovations in the existing products, introduction of new products, and mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their presence in the industry
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6027/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global nephrostomy devices market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
Nephrostomy Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Drainage Tubes
- Nephrostomy Catheters
- Sheath Dilators
Nephrostomy Devices End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Emergency Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Nephrostomy Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Category @
Vascular Closure Device (VCD) Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vascular-closure-device-vcd-market
Breath Analyzers Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/breath-analyzer-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States