What is Netbox.Global?
Web browser is a product that is an entry point to the Internet and its users are a huge community that is committed to network transparency and self-regulation. That is why we decided to create a blockchain-based Netbox.Browser, which is the key product of Netbox.Global infrastructure. Its’ users are distributed around the world and are able to join their forces to create a new transparent Internet access tool and to get rewarded for using our products, for example – surfing the web. The more time they spend in Netbox.Browser, the more Netbox.Coins they get.
Netbox.Browser is an application for PC, with the main function, in addition to access to web-resources, to maintain the functioning of the Netbox.Chain blockchain network as each online browser is a node.
Netbox.Browser is the first web browser that does not have a centralized infrastructure: all personal data of users belong only to them and decisions on the areas of development of the product are made by the community. The Netbox.Browser infrastructure is completely transparent and distributed, as it is stored without the use of central servers in the Netbox.Chain blockchain structures. Individual addresses in the blockchain network are assigned to each web browser; these addresses can store Netbox.Coins (NBX) – the currency of the Netbox.Chain blockchain network.
Netbox.Global infrastructure consists of a number of decentralized products, and among them you can find:
- Netbox.Browser – web browser with pay to surf model. It includes Netbox.Wallet, which is credited with rewards for the really untraceable Internet surfing.
- Netbox.Chain and Netbox.Coin – blockchain network and cryptocurrency. A distributed ledger for the operation of the Netbox.Global infrastructure and products; it is based on Proof-of-Stake and a Masternode subnet; it uses the Netbox.Coin as an internal cryptocurrency.
- Netbox.Wallet – multi-currency crypto-wallet. It is integrated into the Netbox.Browser. It features storage, exchange, and transactions using both the Netbox.Coin cryptocurrency and other cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum).
- Netbox.Pay – payment gateway. Payment transactions in online stores; issuance of payment cards for offline transactions; automatic top-up of the card account using cryptocurrency accounts.
- Netbox.Trust – website trust rating. Blockchain-based web pages rating done by users and for users.
- Netbox.Video – blockchain video hosting service.A video hosting service based on a distributed storage space and a distributed index located within the blockchain.
- Netbox.Drive – distributed cloud storage. A client node network to provide untraceable Internet access using the Netbox.Browser.
A variety of tools, mentioned above, for different purposes are integrated in the Netbox.Global platform: from the ability to pay for goods around the world using cryptocurrencies (Netbox.Pay) up to network add-ons (Netbox.Drive). When using a tool, the network automatically takes the fee denominated in the Netbox.Coins and sends it to public addresses for burning, thereby reducing the number of coins in circulation, increasing total mining amount.
The Netbox.Global team produces a ready-to-use product, the development of which has been made entirely at own expense. Netbox.Global does not use any financial schemes that involve obligations to users (ICO with guaranteed income, PreSell, preICO, etc.). Initially, the team owns 100% of the project share, but for the successful promotion and improvement of the product, minimal mining amount will be 28% of 100 million NBX max supply. The team will gradually reduce its share of ownership, according to the established sale conditions, directing part of the proceeds to the project development.
Who are we?
We are a team of professionals with longterm experience in fintech, software development and blockchain. Our mission is to start and develop high-technological online projects. Management team, Advisory Board and Senior specialists have led tech companies, startups, consulting firms, and been in management positions at public companies such as Mail.ru Group, Rambler & Co, Raison.ai and others.
Join us now!