This Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market report covers a complete study of the product specifications, revenue, cost, price, gross capacity and production. Businesses can make out the response of the consumers to an already existing product in the market with the help of this product. This market research report encompasses various parameters of the market. In addition to thorough competitive analysis, the Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market report also contains company profiles and contact information of the key market players in the key manufacturer’s section. All the data covered in report eventually aids in defining superior business strategies.
Click Here For Free Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-radiology-information-systems-ris-market
Market Analysis: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Global radiology information systems (RIS) market is estimated to reach USD 1.71 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness, rise in number of chronic diseases and adoption of cloud related technologies.
Key Market Competitors: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the radiology information systems (RIS) market are
- Cerner Corporation,
- McKesson Corporation,
- Siemens Healthcare AG,
- IBM Watson Health,
- General Electric Company,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- MedInformatix, Inc.,
- Epic Systems Corporation,
- Carestream Health,
- Shimadzu Corporation,
- CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION,
- Hologic, Inc,
- ESAOTE SPA,
- Hitachi Medical Corporation,
- EIZO Corporation,
- Sectra AB,
- Fischer Medicalamong others.
Avail 10% Discount on Direct Purchase Kindly Send the Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
A radiology information system (RIS) is a networked software suite for managing medical imagery and associated data. An RIS is especially useful for managing radiological records and associated data in multiple locations, and is often used in conjunction with a picture archiving and communication system (PACS) to manage workflow and billing. An RIS can track a patient’s entire workflow within the radiology department; images and reports can be added to and retrieved from electronic medical records (EMRs) and viewed by authorized radiology staff.
According to the Cisco sponsored survey regarding the acceptance of cloud-based healthcare IT services shows that the 74% of patients are comfortable having their health records available in the cloud. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Rapidly increasing aging population and subsequent rise in the number of chronic diseases
- Adoption of cloud technology related services
- Increasing concerns regarding the patient data safety & security
By Deployment Mode
- Web Based
By End User
- In- Patient
- Office Based Physicians
- Emergency Healthcare Service Providers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-radiology-information-systems-ris-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Cerner and naviHealth Plan to Launch Offering for Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Advanced (BPCI Advanced), the new value-based care offering is expected to support affordable and accessible health care centered on the patient
- In April 2019, Hopital Foch and Siemens Healthineers enter into a long-term partnership in the field of diagnostic imaging and signed a twelve-year contract
Competitive Analysis: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Global radiology information systems (RIS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of radiology information systems (RIS) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global radiology information systems (RIS) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar