According to a report, “Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven Fabric Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Hygiene, Medical, Furnishings, Geotextiles), By Product (Meltblown, Staple, Spunbonded), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025 ”, published by Grand View Research, Inc.,The global polypropylene nonwoven fabric market size is expected to reach USD 33.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 6.5% CAGR during the forecast period. Rising penetration of the product in geotextiles on account of its properties such as tear and puncture resistance and temperature fluctuation tolerance is expected to boost product demand over the forecast period.
Increasing consumption of absorbent hygiene products to offer quality of life by improving skin health, hygiene, discretion, reliability, and convenience, along with increased mobility and flexibility, is expected to drive demand for PP nonwoven fabrics in personal care and hygiene products manufacturing applications.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The staples segment is likely to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% in terms of revenue from 2019 to 2025 on account of its increasing penetration in medical application such as gloves, medical packaging, surgical gowns, masks, drapes, and covers
- The automotive segment is expected to register a CAGR of 6.4% from 2019 to 2025 owing to rising consumer demand for superior car aesthetics, wherein the product is used to manufacture decorative fabrics, bodywork parts, and loudspeaker covers
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to reach USD 14.29 billion by 2025 on account of increasing child and infant population, coupled with increased awareness for usage of baby diapers in the region, especially in China and India
- Product demand in U.S. accounted for USD 3.15 billion in 2018 on account of its rising penetration in medical applications, coupled with presence of numerous multinational baby diaper and baby care product manufacturing companies
- Major players in the market are focusing on investments in installation of new facilities in emerging economies of Asia, especially China, owing to low raw material cost and inexpensive labor, which is likely to benefit companies in increasing profit margins.
Rapid growth in birth rate, coupled with rising awareness pertaining to the benefits of baby diapers, is expected to boost market growth. In addition, product attributes such as resistance to numerous chemical solvents, acids, and bases contribute positively to product demand in various application industries.
Players in the industry are involved in increasing sales through new product development and enhancing production capacity to obtain a competitive edge. However, the market is moving towards consolidation owing to rising number of mergers and acquisitions and increasing overall production capacity to cater to growing demand in Asian countries.
Request A Free Sample Copy Of Polypropylene Nonwoven Fabric Market Report At: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polypropylene-nonwoven-fabric-market/request/rs1
Hygiene emerged as the leading application segment for PP nonwoven fabrics in 2017 and accounted for 53.4% of the global share. Improved standards of living and growing attention towards skin health are the key factors driving the product demand in hygiene applications. The product properties, such as high fluid barring capacity, stretchability, and absorption, as compared to traditional textiles is expected to augment its demand in hygiene products.
Increasing product penetration in the automotive industry for manufacturing sideliners, seats, airbags, cabin air filters, interior trim, wheel housing, hood insulation, and dashboard insulation, coupled with rising consumer demand for superior vehicle aesthetics, is expected to propel the automotive segment growth.
The product is used for optimizing crop productivity without the use of pesticides and additional labors, thereby reducing the overall cost associated with farming. Thus, rising consumer awareness regarding the product benefits in terms of cost and environmental friendliness is expected to have a positive impact on the industry growth over the projected period.
Growing product demand in erosion control and geomembrane protection is likely to drive the geotextiles application segment. Rising demand in artificial turfs, soil stabilizers, pavement overlays, and greenhouse shading is estimated to impel the industry growth in the coming years.
The demand in North America is likely to exhibit a moderate CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period owing to escalating demand from the hygiene, medical, and automotive industries. Higher consumer awareness regarding health, safety, and sanitation is expected to boost the product demand in these industries in the region.
The Europe market is witnessing a healthy growth, in terms of production, on account of the presence of major manufacturing companies. In addition, growing geriatric population and rising occurrence of chronic diseases have resulted in the product demand from medical and adult incontinence products sectors; which, in turn, is likely to complement market growth.
The market in Middle East and Africa exhibits a vast growth potential due to increasing demand for Absorbent Hygiene Products (AHPs). In addition, the region is characterized by the presence of a number of major producers, such as Saudi German Company for Nonwoven Products (SGN), Advanced Fabrics (SAAF), and Avgol Nonwovens, which boosts the region’s growth.
Asia Pacific is the largest and fastest-growing market. China, in particularly, accounted for the majority of the demand share in the APAC market in 2018. Rising infrastructure development activities by the Chinese government is expected to facilitate the need for geotextiles, waterproof materials, and filtration materials, thereby driving the market.
Browse Related Report:
- Polycarbonate Sheet Market – The high-grade products are used extensively to smooth out LEDs for brighter atmosphere with no hot spots, thus designing best light. Owing to several properties such as impact and heat resistance, longer lifespan, better insulation, light diffusion and UV protection, and easy installation, the polycarbonate sheet market is anticipated to attract high investments.
- Silicone in Electric Vehicles Market – Increasing use of silicone in a variety of electric vehicles such as battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) is escalating the growth of the silicone in electric vehicles market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global polypropylene (PP) nonwoven fabric market on the basis of product, application, and region:
PP Nonwoven Fabric Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
PP Nonwoven Fabric Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
PP Nonwoven Fabric Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States