HOUSTON, TEXAS – Because of the increasing number of people having various dental problems in the last few years according to the American Dental Association (ADA) which is alarming because it shows how people are less concern about their dental health which leads to these dental problems.
With that being said, one of the most trusted dental specialists in Houston, the Dr. Anna M. Munné DDS, PA and Associates Dental Specialists urges the public to take care of their dental health by joining the awareness campaign of ADA and other dental health awareness group and other Emergency Dentist Houston has.
To ensure everyone is educated about this concerning problem, they are reminding everyone the five most common dental problems that a regular person can have and how can this affect not just the dental health, but also your overall health. Dr. Munné, a Spanish born periodontist leads her team in Houston to provide quality dental care for everyone. She is a board-certified periodontist who finished her study in 1983 in Universitat Central De Barcelona (UCB).
She also became part of the Institution for Health in Spain or INSALUD and worked actively in the ICU units where she earned her DDS eventually in UCB. She improved her credentials by studying and working at the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston under the department of periodontics which she finished her masters in 1993. Dr. Munné and her fellow dentists specializes on periodontic dentistry, dental implants and endodontic dentistry as well as Cosmetic Dentist Houston and Family Dentist Houston.
The most common dental health problems are listed below:
1. Gum disease – Gingivitis is the first sign that you are suffering from a gum disease, this is also the stage where this disease is reversible, meaning it can be treated, but if you ignore the signs of gingivitis, it can lead to a more serious and destructive gum disease called periodontitis which has no warning signs at all. One good way to prevent gingivitis and periodontitis is to visit the dentist regularly for checkups and periodontal examinations which is the most important way to keep your oral health in good condition.
2. Missing tooth/teeth – An average adult ages twenty to sixty-four have an average of three or more decayed teeth or missing teeth and this is actually uncomfortable especially when you are eating. In order to correct this, the dentist will treat it through a bridging procedure, dentures, or Dental Implants Houston.
3. Sensitivity – People are also suffering from sensitive teeth where they feel pain and discomfort when they drink cold or hot beverages or eating cold or hot food. Sensitive teeth can be treated easily by using desensitizing toothpaste.
4. Dry mouth – This common dental problem can lead to different health conditions where a dentist can only determine which makes it very important to visit one regularly. The dentist checks your mouth to see any underlying health problems that is not caused by an oral or dental disease.
5. Oropharyngeal Cancer – This type of cancer affects the oropharyngeal cavity such as your gum tissue, lips, cheek lining, your jaw, your tongue, and your throat and to determine if you have one or not is to visit a dentist to give you peace of mind.
If you are suffering from any one of these dental problems, you can visit Dr. Dr. Munné for a checkup at their clinic located at 4817 Main Street, Suite 200 Houston, TX 77002. You can also call to schedule an appointment at 1-713-795-4666 or send them an email at email@example.com
Company Name: Anna M. Munne DDS, PA & Associates
Contact Person: Anna M. Munné
Email: Send Email
Address:4817 Main St. Suite 200
State: TX 77002
Country: United States