The global nutrigenomics market size is expected to reach USD 850.86 million by 2025 registering a CAGR of 16.48%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This growth can be attributed to the rising cases of obesity and Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs), particularly in developed regions. Nutrigenomics can play a vital role in the prevention of obesity by offering personalized, gene-based diet. Increased awareness about the product along with growing geriatric population will also augment the market growth.
Obesity and cancer research applications of nutrigenomics emerged as the market leaders in 2017 and are expected to maintain the dominance expanding at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. Developing regional markets including Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East are also expected to witness rapid expansion owing to the increased cases of obesity and growing geriatric population.
Request a sample Copy of the Nutrigenomics Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nutrigenomics-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- The global nutrigenomics demand exceeded USD 250 million in 2017 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 16.48% over the forecast period
- Obesity application segment led the market in 2017 and is estimated to account for a 38% of the industry share by 2025
- North America accounted for the largest market share in 2017 and is estimated to maintain its dominance over the years to come
- The Asia Pacific market is projected to witness substantial growth over the next decade owing to increasing cases of obesity and CVD-related deaths
- Key participants in the global nutrigenomics market include Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Royal DSM); BASF SE; Danone; GeneSmart; Unilever; Genova Diagnostics; Inc.; Nutrigenomix, Inc.; Metagenics, Inc.; WellGen, Inc.; and Cell Logic
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5322/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global nutrigenomics market on the basis of application and region:
Nutrigenomics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Cancer Research
Nutrigenomics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
White Biotechnology Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/white-biotechnology-market
Proteomics Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/proteomics-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States