Data as a Service Market Highlights:
Data as a service (DaaS) is a service known for its ability to provide information on demand to users belonging to any geographic location. Its application in various organizations is also of the highest order. The global data as a service market is further cementing their prospect by backing various organizations and pushing them towards growth.
This gives the Data as a Service Marketample scope to explore possibilities and garner a growth by 39% CAGR during the forecast period. Market Research Future (MRFR) claims that the market is well-groomed to cross USD 12 billion valuation mark by the end of 2023.
Integration of big data analytics across industries and permeation of bring-your-own-device or BOYD in several sectors are expected to provide traction to the global data as a service market. However, increasing cybercrimes and lack of operational knowledge can deter the expected data as a service market growth rate.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6057
Various companies are taking great initiatives in the global data as a service market. Their strategic moves are impacting their own stances and solidifies global market growth. These companies are Facebook, Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), FirstRain, Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Google Inc. (U.S.), Fair Isaac Corporation (U.S.), Alibaba Group Holding Limited (China), Bloomberg Finance L.P. (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), LinkedIn Corporation (U.S.), Salesforce.com, Inc. (U.S.), LexisNexis Corporation (U.S.), Mastercard Advisors LLC (U.S.), Dow Jones & Company, Inc. (U.S.), comScore, Inc. (U.S.), Experian plc (Ireland), Twitter, Inc. (U.S.), Verizon Communications, Inc. (U.S.), SAS Institute Inc. (U.S.), Equifax, Inc. (Canada), Acxiom Corporation (U.S.), and EMC Corporation (U.S.). MRFR analyzed these companies for a better understanding of trends.
In July 2019, Microsoft, in its bid to solidify its data as a service market position, acquired Blue Talon. The latter is known for their excellent data privacy and governance service, which can smoothen up data access procedures for employees.
MRFR analyzed the global data as a service market for their report and segmented it into deployment, organization size, end-user, pricing model, solution, and professional services. These segments are expected to promote a much-detailed analysis.
- Based on the deployment, the data as a service market comprises public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. The hybrid cloud segment is getting substantial traction and is expected to grow more.
- Based on the organization size, the data as a service market consists small and medium enterprise (SME), and large enterprise. The large enterprise segment is driving the market ahead as their high expenditure capacity can create space for market expansion.
- Based on the end-user, the data as a service market includes BFSI, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, media & entertainment, transportation, IT & telecom, and others. The IT & telecom segment is gaining substantial momentum.
- Based on the pricing model, the data as a service market is segmented into volume-based pricing model and data type-based pricing model. The volume-based pricing model comprises quantity-based pricing and pay per use pricing.
- Based on the solution, the data as a service market is segmented into test data management, disaster recovery & backup solution, data migration, data warehousing, and others.
- Based on the professional services, the data as a service market comprises support & maintenance, implementation & deployment, and consulting.
The geographical study of the global data as a service market has its focus spanning across namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW). Region-specific analysis allows a better peek into growth pockets, which can be explored later for better profit.
North America has the potential to dominate the data as a service (DaaS) market during the review period. North America’s growth depends mostly on the unstructured data gathering due to digital revolution by several sectors. The adoption of cloud-based deployment services in North America is also quite prolific and verticals are opting for big data analytics to re-invent their business functions and strategies, which is bound to inspire market growth.
Emerging economies, across the APAC region, are showing substantial change in their industrial landscape, which is bound to promote the regional data as a service market.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/data-as-a-service-daas-market-6057
List of Tables
Table1 World Population by Major Regions (2018 To 2023)
Table2 Global Data as a Service Market: By Country, 2018-2023
Table3 North America Data as a Service Market: By Country, 2018-2023
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Data as a Service Market Segmentation
Figure 2 Forecast Methodology
Figure 3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of Global Data as a Service Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar