The Global Big Data and Data Engineering Services Market is expected to reach USD 28.0 billion by 2025 from USD 3.1 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 31.3% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The renowned players in global big data and data engineering services market are Amazon Web Services, Dell Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Teradata, Datameer, Inc., Birst, Inc., Guardian Glass, LLC., Opera Solutions, LLC., Sisense Inc., MapR Technologies, Inc., Mirantis, Inc., Tele-Media Solutions, Kleiner Perkins, NORTHGATE, Wipro Limited, Red Hat, Inc., and many more.
The big data is a term that described the large volume of data where data can be both structured and unstructured, which are mounted for information. The big data revolves around the 3Vs: the volume of data, wide variety of data types and the velocity where the data has been processed. This large volume of data generate from myriad different sources, mainly from business sales records or real time sensor from IoT (Internet of Things). All the data are preprocessed by using software tools. In big data, the data engineers totally emphasis on applications and harvesting of data. They are experts in programming, database design, interface and sensor configuration. Nowadays, data engineering enters into the autonomous vehicle design and configure in servos and actual control mechanism in self driving cars. The big data and data engineering services are mostly applicable in GPS for information, cameras and motion devices.
In 2017, Oracle launched the first digital data offering for channel marketers, which empowers the indirect sellers, value-added resellers and distributors.
In 2017, Cloudera launched the SDX a shared data experience for data enterprises, which centralized the consistent framework, security and governance.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for commercial organization.
- Rising demand in deployment in small-/medium-scale businesses.
- Rising demand for customer relation management, enterprise resource planning, E-commerce and supply chain.
- Difficulty in server downtime from data service provider.
- Growing demands in banks and financial institutions.
Based on solution:
- Hadoop-as-a-Service (HDaaS)
- Data-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Data Analytics-as-a-Service
Based on deployment models:
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
- Hybrid cloud
Based on organization size:
- Small and medium-sized business
- Large enterprises
Based on end user industry:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Travel and Hospitality
- IT and Telecommunication
- Media and Entertainment
Regional Level Analysis
The report covers the region analysis including-
- South America
- North America
- Asia and Pacific
- Middle east and Africa
What are Key findings covered in the report?
- It provides detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of various segments and sub segments of the global market
- Insights about factors influencing and affect the market growth are also mentioned in this Global Big Data and Data Engineering Services Market research report
- Economic factors that influence the market, detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of global is included in the report
- Historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub segments with respect to countries.
- Give clear picture of the market and guides to overcome the upcoming challenges
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-big-data-and-data-engineering-services-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar