The global Dental Cement Market size is expected to reach USD 2.3 billion by the end of 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., growing at CAGR of 6.3%. Increasing incidence of dental cavities & other dental diseases and introduction of new formulations are major drivers of the market.
Unhealthy eating & drinking habits, plaque formation, poor oral hygiene, fluoride deficiency, and disorders such as heartburn & dry mouth are some of the major predisposing factors. These factors have resulted in an increase in the number of dental procedures. For instance, according to an article published by PubMed, individuals who consume one sugary drink occasionally are at an increased risk of dental caries and tooth loss by nearly 44% as compared to ones who do not consume any.
Moreover, advancements in these cements and material technology have led to introduction of more durable and stronger cements, fueling growth. For instance, resin-modified ionomer cement demonstrated improved adhesion, higher tensile strength, and reduced post-cementation sensitivity when compared to conventional glass ionomer.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Dental Cement Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-cement-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Resin-based segment is anticipated to grow considerably over the forecast period, due to increasing popularity of self-adhesive resin cements that have wide range of.
- Rising adoption of cosmetic dental procedures has resulted in increased demand for tooth colored restorations by patients, thus indirectly boosting market demand for resin cement.
- Relatively high disposable income in developed economies is one of the major reasons for the growing demand for cosmetic dental procedures
- Glass ionomer held a substantial market share in 2018. This can be attributed to the fluoride release and recharging abilities of this cement, aiding prevention of dental caries
- The permanent segment is expected to lead in the coming years owing to features such as better aesthetics, excellent resistance, good compatibility with dental tissues, and insolubility in oral fluids or saliva
- Restoration segment is anticipated to grow substantially in the future due to the growing number of ceramic restorations procedures
- North America held a dominant share of the dental cement market due to well-established medical facilities, presence of skilled professionals, and extensive research activities
- Some of the key players are 3M Company; Ivoclar Vivadent AG; Dentsply Sirona; Danaher Corporation; SHOFU Dental GmbH; BISCO, Inc.; and Medental International, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6434/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental cement market based on material, type, application, and region:
Dental Cement Material Type (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Zinc-oxide eugenol
- Zinc phosphate
- Glass ionomer
- Resin based
Dental Cement Type (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Dental Cement Application (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Pulpal protection
- Surgical dressing
Dental Cement Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Browse Related Reports @
Dental Lasers Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-lasers-market
Dental Laboratories Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-laboratory-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States