Global LED Fog Lamp Market is expected to cross USD 2 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 9%. In the US alone, fog is directly responsible for over 1% of vehicle crashes and over 2% of road fatalities. In addition, low visibility causes a drop of 12% in the vehicular capacity directly affecting the volume of goods that are transported during foggy weather. Most multiple vehicle collisions and pileups are due to fog. This can be avoided using powerful fog lamps.
Request a Free sample of this premium report at:
Global LED Fog Lamp Market Overview:
LED Fog lamps are critical for mobility within foggy terrain. In the US alone, fog is directly responsible for over 1% of vehicle crashes and over 2% of road fatalities. In addition, low visibility causes a drop of 12% in the vehicular capacity directly affecting the volume of goods that are transported during foggy weather.
Most multiple vehicle collisions and pileups are due to fog. This can be avoided using powerful fog lamps. Innovations in the automotive lighting sector have made LED Fog lamps very adept at penetrating all kinds of fog while increased consumer spending power have made them more affordable.
- Enhanced safety for the drivers
- LED has better fog penetrating capabilities than other light sources
- Introduction of stringent safety regulations
- Growing automotive aftermarket industry
LED fog lights Market Market Restraints
- Lack of knowledge about LED fog lamps and their impact
LED Fog Lamp Market Regional Analysis:
North America: This region has one of the densest road networks along with a very high density of automobiles, making it the top regional market for LED fog lamps. The presence of multiple companies invested in the manufacture of LED fog lamps also serves to enhance the market.
- US: With over 811 motor vehicles per 1000 people, the US alone has more than 263 million motor vehicles operating on more than 6.853 million kilometers of motorable roads, the US is a prime market for LED Fog lamps. The size of this market is enables by both, a robust OEM industry and a huge automotive aftermarket industry.
- Canada: Canada has 24 million motor vehicles with the entirety of Canada susceptible to fog, ensuring a market for LED fog lamps throughout the country and across all types of motorable vehicles.
Europe: Europe sees a lot of fog while simultaneously having a very dense road network across it. The EU has issued strongest vehicle regulations keeping safety as their chief concern. This serves to enhance the LED fog lamp market.
- Germany: Germany is home to several of the world’s leading car manufacturers and has one of the densest road networks of any country. This serves to drive Germany’s LED fog lamp market.
- UK: The UK suffers from crippling fog for many months, reducing road visibility severely. This effect gets worse at nighttime. Consequently, UK is one of the largest markets for LED fog lamps in Europe, with an emphasis on models with high luminosity.
Asia-Pacific: Asia-Pacific is now the top manufacturing hub for automobiles with a huge automotive aftermarket industry. Fogging is an issue for China along its coastline, India along the Indo-Gangetic belt and throughout Japan. All these issues serve as market drivers for the LED fog lamp market.
- China: The largest manufacturer of automobiles worldwide, China is one of the largest markets for LED fog lamps and has started its own companies to supply its sizeable domestics demand.
- India: A huge automobile manufacturer and consumer, India has a dismal road safety record which it ahs only recently started to remedy. Consequently, LED fog lamps are a fast-growing market in India and serve a growing domestic demand.
LED Fog Lights Round Market Segmentation:
- White: The fastest growing segment of this market, white LED fog lamps have shown the best results at enhancing visibility.
- Yellow: This segment is seeing limited use due to a lack of scientific backing into the advantages of using yellow fog lights over white fog lights.
- Others: Fog lights used in the rear usually are red in color due to its elongated wavelength.
- Front: The largest segment, front fog lights dominate the market as they ensure active visibility for the driver and not passive visibility. This segment is predicted to dominate the market.
- Rear: Typically used in conjunction with front LED fog lamps, rear lamps are important to prevent multiple car collisions and for nighttime driving.
Request a discount on standard prices of this premium report at:
Table Of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope Of The Report
2.1. Market Definition
2.2. Scope Of The Study
2.2.2. Research Objective
2.3. Research Process
2.3.1. Primary Research
2.3.2. Secondary Research
2.4. Market Size Estimation
2.5. Forecast Model
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.1.1. Threat Of New Entrants
3.1.2. Bargaining Power Of Buyers
3.1.3. Threat Of Substitutes
3.1.4. Segment Rivalry
3.1.5. Bargaining Power Of Buyers
3.2. Value Chain/Supply Chain Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Technology Trends
5. Global LED Fog Light Market, By Color
5.2.1. Market Estimates & Forecast, 2019–2025
5.2.2. Market Estimates & Forecast, By Region, 2019–2025
5.3.1. Market Estimates & Forecast, 2019–2025
5.3.2. Market Estimates & Forecast, By Region, 2019–2025
5.4.1. Market Estimates & Forecast, 2019–2025
5.4.2. Market Estimates & Forecast, By Region, 2019–2025
6. Global LED Fog Light Market, By Position
6.2.1. Market Estimates & Forecast, 2019–2025
6.2.2. Market Estimates & Forecast, By Region, 2019–2025
6.3.1. Market Estimates & Forecast, 2019–2025
6.3.2. Market Estimates & Forecast, By Region, 2019–2025
7. Global LED Fog Light Market, By Sales Channel
7.2.1. Market Estimates & Forecast, 2019–2025
7.2.2. Market Estimates & Forecast, By Region, 2019–2025
7.3.1. Market Estimates & Forecast, 2019–2025
7.3.2. Market Estimates & Forecast, By Region, 2019–2025
Buying decision on this premium report:
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar