The global healthcare mobility solutions market is expected to reach USD 227.1 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is driven by increasing demand for digitalization of healthcare. Rising health-related expenditure is the biggest issue many countries are facing nowadays. Hospitals are struggling to provide quality care and cost-effective services to patients. Moreover, political instability, lack of proactive initiatives, and economic stress are the factors questioning the R&D funding in developing nations.
Despite sufficient funding and insurance programs, there has been a constant increase in health expenditure in the U.S., affecting services offered by providers. To overcome this, healthcare mobility services are the best solutions, which is anticipated to propel the demand for these devices.
U.S. healthcare mobility solutions market, by product & services, 2014 – 2025 (USD Billion)
Request a sample Copy of the Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-mobility-solutions-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- Enterprise mobility platforms are anticipated to show upward shift in the forecast period owing to the growing demand from hospitals and other caregivers, to manage and optimize operational efficiency
- mHealth application segment is expected to exhibit fastest growth rate over the forecast period. This can be attributed toward the growing adoption of mHealth apps by patients and care providers for remotely accessing patient health information
- Healthcare mobility solutions found wide applications in workforce management, to improve the operational capabilities of the employees and increase productivity
- Patient care management practices are anticipated to show lucrative CAGR over the forecast period due to rising patient concerns and demand for continuous monitoring
- Patients are anticipated to use the healthcare mobility solutions on a large scale in coming years, owing to rising awareness levels and penetration of mHealth apps
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at an exponential CAGR as a consequence of high unmet needs and rapidly evolving pharma industry along with the growing awareness levels
- The key participants are involved in rigorous strategic activities, such as collaborative agreements & acquisitions, to gain competitive advantage in the market
- For instance, In April 2016, McKesson Acquired Biologics, Inc.a North Carolina-based biologics company that offers oncology pharmacy services to patients & providers and solutions to manufacturers & payers
Global healthcare mobility solutions market share, by application, 2015
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3754/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the healthcare mobility solutions market on the basis of product & services, application, end-use and region:
Healthcare Mobility Solutions Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Mobile Devices
- Mobile Applications
- Enterprise Mobility Platforms
Healthcare Mobility Solutions Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Enterprise Solutions
- mHealth Applications
Healthcare Mobility Solutions End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Healthcare Mobility Solutions Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Related Report:
Healthcare IT Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-it-market
Healthcare Cognitive Computing Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-cognitive-computing-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States