The global eyelid surgery market size is expected to reach USD 5.2 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period. The growing use of non-surgical techniques, PlexR, for eyelid surgery and increasing aging population are some of the factors driving the market. In addition, rising cosmetic surgeries to remove bulges on the skin, wrinkles, and fat near the eyes are also expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Medical and technical advancements in blepharoplasty are also anticipated to fuel market growth. Cosmetic surgeons are adopting a multi-procedure approach to enhance the overall results of eyelid surgery. For instance, combining eyelid surgery with an eyebrow lift, volume augmentation, or other related procedures is expected to have a synergistic effect, thereby boosting demand.
The growing cosmetic industry in the U.S., Brazil, South Korea, and Japan is another factor driving the market. Moreover, increasing adoption of advanced cosmetic procedures in emerging economies to improve appearance of eyes and reduce under eye fat is anticipated to positively impact market growth.
Request a sample Copy of the Eyelid Surgery Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/eyelid-surgery-market/request/rs1
Key Takeways Of The Report :
- The upper eyelid surgery segment is anticipated to lead the eyelid surgery market in the forecast period due to its relatively low cost and rise in geriatric population
- Clinics & surgery centers segment is expected to hold substantial share in the forecast period owing to factors such as availability of skilled professionals and increase in the number of clinics and surgery centers
- Increasing adoption of advanced medical tools and techniques is anticipated to boost market demand. For instance, the non-surgical eyelid surgery removes the excess skin and provides the same results as surgical procedures do, without the inherent complications associated with the traditional procedure.
- North America holds the largest share compared to other regions, due to quick adoption of innovative medical techniques for surgeries and high demand for aesthetic procedures
- Asia Pacific is also expected to grow significantly in the forecast period owing to increasing disposable income and growing medical tourism in the region.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6366/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global eyelid surgery market based on procedure type, end use, and region:
Eyelid Surgery Procedure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Lower Eyelid Surgery
Eyelid Surgery End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Clinics & Surgery Centers
Eyelid Surgery Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Report:
Medical Specialty Bags Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-specialty-bags-market
Peripheral Vascular Devices Market : https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/peripheral-vascular-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States