Cloud Based PLM Market Overview:
The cloud-based Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) market is becoming mainstream as the system under the sector of technology and communication are fast gaining recognition over time. On this, Market Research Future has published a study which reveals that the global market for cloud-based PLM is touted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period 2017-2023.
As cloud-based PLM is associated with the internet-based system for handling the lifecycle of a product from the evolution of a product to its expiry date, the market of it is termed to expand at an exponential rate for its demand. The effectiveness of software mainly facilitates the businesses to integrate the information for the development of the product, which creates a hype resulting in market expansion. The manufacturers also keep customizing the products following the specific orders and requests, which is also driving the market to grow and is anticipated to grow during the forecast period.
At the same time, the Cloud Based PLM Market solutions also help in enhancing the communication between the manufacturers and suppliers, coupled with providing organized results for product development. These features are eventually attracting traction from the business world, which is also one of the prime reasons behind the market’s growth. On the other hand, the considerable amount of enhancements, adequate quality of software products is continually evolving new parameters, platforms, and avenues to enter the market, forcing it to progress at a rapid pace over the growth period. In case of point, recently, Oracle developed new SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS Cloud Services to provide the organizations to expand their latest products in business transformation trends, which it included data, social, and mobile. It is the advent of technology, merging of Internet of Things (IoT) with cloud-based PLM is likely to drive the market over the forecast period (2017-2023).
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1555
Major Key Players:
The prominent players who are actively rolling in the global cloud-based PLM market are listed as Dassault Systemes (France), Siemens AG (Germany), PTC Inc. (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), Autodesk, Inc. (U.S.), Arena Solutions, Inc. (U.S), Aras Corporation (U.S.), Infor Inc. (U.S.), Accenture PLC (U.S.), IFS AB (Sweden), and Razorleaf Corp. (U.S.).
The global cloud-based PLM market, according to the study, has been segmented amongst component, organization size, technology, application, and end-user.
- The component segment is split into software and services, where, the software segment is further categorized into CAD/CAM/CAE (CAx), Numerical Control (NC), Simulation & Analysis (S&A), Electronic Design and Automation (EDA), Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC), Collaborative Product Definition Management (CPDM), Digital Manufacturing (DM).The services segment is also categorized into Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- In terms of the technology, cloud-based PLM market has been segmented as radio-frequency identification, near field communication, and more.
- The application-based market segment is split into portfolio management, product data management, collaborative design and engineering, customer management, compliance management, and more.
- In terms of organization size, the market is split into the small and medium enterprise (SME) and large enterprise.
- In terms of end-user, the aerospace & defense, healthcare & life sciences, retail & consumer goods, energy & utilities, industrial machinery & heavy equipment, telecommunication & IT, automotive & transportation, semiconductor & electronics, and others.
Regionally, the cloud-based PLM market is studied across key regions, namely North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and The Rest of World.
Of these, North America is presumed to be the prominent region for having the maximum cloud-based PLM market share. In this region, the U.S. is the leading country owing to the advanced technological infrastructure along with the incidence of several cloud-based solution providers are anticipated to propel the market over the assessment period.
Asia Pacific region is also estimated to have extensive growth in the cloud-based PLM market. Countries like China, Taiwan, Republic of Korea, and Japan are the prominent ones in the cloud-based PLM market with the support of government agencies that are continually encouraging cloud-based PLM for data security.
Table of Contents
1. Report Prologue
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
List of Tables
Table1 World Population by Major Regions (2017 To 2022)
Table2 Global Cloud-Based Plm Market: By Region, 2017-2022
Table3 North America Cloud-Based Plm Market: By Country, 2017-2022
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cloud-based-plm-market-1555
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Cloud-Based Plm Market Segmentation
Figure 2 Forecast Methodology
Figure 3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of Global Cloud-Based Plm Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar