The global big data as a service (BDaaS) market is estimated to reach USD 51.9 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 38.7% over the forecast period, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The combination of big data analytics technologies and cloud computing platforms has led to the development of Big Data as a Service or BDaaS. BDaaS offers analyses of large and complex datasets over the Internet or as cloud-hosted services. The increasing requirement of structured data for analyses, which helps organizations achieve targets, coupled with the growing number of social media platforms and users accessing accessible multimedia content on the Internet, such as videos, audio, and text, are anticipated to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Data-Driven Decision Making (DDDM) helps in addressing the problem of unstructured data analysis and enables organizations to make more informed decisions with transparency and accountability. It also offers increased capacity to scale changes and flexibility in modeling change scenarios, among others. For instance, Google has created a People Analytics Department that supports the organization in making decisions with fact-based data. In this department, Google has created a group called Information Lab, which includes social scientists who conduct innovative research that has changed the organizational practice within the company.
The growing adoption of social media analytics in BDaaS to monitor consumer preferences and offer personalization insights is anticipated to propel market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the increasing importance of sentiment analysis has also encouraged enterprises to integrate social media into their business processes. This has resulted in a large amount of data being stored by organizations, which in turn, is expected to propel market growth over the forecast period.
Key market players are focusing on mergers & acquisitions to enhance their regional presence and target new customers across the globe. However, increasing privacy concerns coupled with the rapidly rising purchase costs and costs for installation, deployment, and maintenance may hamper the market over the forecast period.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/big-data-as-a-service-bdaas-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The global market is anticipated to witness substantial growth owing to the increasing requirement of structured data for analysis and long-term data retention over the forecast period
- The hybrid cloud segment is expected to register a CAGR exceeding 40% over the forecast period owing to benefits it provides in terms of cost efficiency, scalability, flexibility, and security
- Hadoop-as-a-Service emerged as the dominant segment in 2018 owing to the large number of companies frequently accessing virtual storage and analysis of data on the cloud across the globe
- North America captured a significant share in the global BDaaS market owing to the increasing government funding to support big data projects in the U.S. and high penetration of e-commerce in the region
- The APAC market is estimated to showcase significant growth over the forecast period owing to the high rate of penetration of smartphones and internet users in Brazil and Mexico
- Key market players operating in the Big Data as a Service market, including Amazon Inc., IBM Corporation, and Dell Inc., are focused on expanding their market presence and targeting new customers through mergers and acquisitions.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6453/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global Big Data as a Service market based on deployment, solution, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Big Data as a Service Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Big Data as a Service Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Data Analytics-as-a-Service
Big Data as a Service Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Small and Medium-sized Business
- Large Enterprise
Big Data as a Service End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecommunication
Big Data as a Service Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Browse Related Reports :
Anti-drone Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Mitigation Type, By Defense Type (Detection & Disruption, Detection), By End Use (Military & Defense, Commercial), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
Data Annotation Tools Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Text, Image), By Annotation Type, By Vertical (IT, Automotive, Healthcare), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States