Montreal, QC, Canada – September 26th, 2019 – Trisotech (http://www.trisotech.com) today announced its new coalition with Perspecta HealthConcourse alongside partners: MDIX and Red Hat to bring full-cycle BPM+ services to healthcare, from model development to implementation and automation.
Building on the gains of the Perspecta HealthConcourse platform, the BPM+ coalition provides services in several critical areas:
- Model creation: building of evidence-based models reflecting clinical practices, care guidelines, and defined workflows
- Model publication: establishing a publication process and registry for models for review and validation prior to implementation into a runtime environment
- Model operationalization: adding the hooks, metadata, and scripts necessary for a model to execute in a runtime environment
- Model deployment: managing the DevOps pipeline for promoting and deploying operational models into the runtime environment
- Model execution: delivering the runtime BPM+ engine that navigates end-users through the processes and decisions defined by the model
- Model eventing: running the event-driven architecture that allows the activities defined in BPM+ models to access data and knowledge from various data sources
- Model automation: accessing HealthConcourse APIs to access pre-compiled, aggregated, standardized, and computable data from EMRs, knowledge bases and other relevant source systems
“Joining this coalition is both an honor and a natural evolution of things since we have been making strides in healthcare IT recently. Each partner of the coalition brings in key expertise and technologies across the different areas of its architecture. For Trisotech, it’s our industry-leading BPMN, DMN and CMMN modeling and publication tools,” says Denis Gagné, CEO and CTO at Trisotech.
The BPM+ reference architecture shows the conceptual layers of the technology stack spanning from model creation to implementation and automation. This reference architecture provides a blueprint for how models can be automated across the healthcare industry to realize their full potential.
About Perspecta HealthConcourse
Perspecta is a cutting-edge digital transformation and enterprise solutions provider that services the U.S. healthcare, civilian, defence, intelligence, state and local government markets. The HealthConcourse is a branch of its operations dedicated to improving public health and patient care via evidence-based decision-making enabled by disruptive data science technologies and cornerstone Business Process Management (BPM) methodologies.
Company Name: Trisotech
Contact Person: Jonathan Lecuyer
Email: Send Email
Phone: 15149906639 x501
Address:3100 Boulevard de la Cote-Vertu, Suite 420