The global energy efficient glass market is forecast to reach USD 36.15 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Energy efficient glass is the term used to describe coatings which are used on doors and windows to prevent heat escaping. This makes the doors or windows thermally insulated hence improving the energy efficiency of homes or buildings. Energy efficient glasses reduce energy consumption which regulates the room temperature. Energy efficient glasses find application in various industries such as building and construction, automotive, and solar panel, among others. The changing trends in the construction industry to use glasses such as shatterproof glass and laminated glass are driving the market growth further.
The above-mentioned factors collectively create opportunities for the market growth while factors such as difficulties in finding the raw materials and recycling issues pose limitations in the market. However, each factor would have a definite impact on the market during the forecast period. These glasses have a big market in the emerging economies of India and China.
Request to Get the PDF Sample of the Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1843
The smart city initiatives and the green revolution in the Asia Pacific region will have a significant impact on the market in the forecast period. Most of the developing countries are looking at these two countries as the global market. These countries consist of over 40% population across the globe and application of energy efficient glass in this region will grow at a very high rate due to the growing building and construction industry.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The hard coated energy efficient glass market is estimated to register a higher CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. The high growth in this segment is due to its low emission, durability, and easy availability for installation.
- The triple glazing energy efficient glass market is forecasted to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.3%. This is due to the building contractors shift to triple glazing energy efficient glass from double glazing energy efficient glass, due to its excellent low emission properties.
- The market in the building & construction end-use industry is projected to register the highest CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. This high growth is attributed to the growing construction activities in emerging countries of APAC due to the growing population as well as increasing urbanization.
- The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. Countries like India, China and Japan are rapidly catching up with the growth in energy efficient glass market. Glass production and application have shifted from North America to Asia.
- Key participants Saint-Gobain, AGC, SCHOTTAG, Sisecam Group, Guardian, Vitro Architectural Glass, Morley Glass & Glazing, Kaphs S.A., Sedak GmbH & Co. Kg, and Nippon Sheet Glass, among others.
Click here to purchase this report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1843
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Energy Efficient Glass market on the basis of coating, glazing, application, and region:
Coating Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Hard Coating
- Soft Coating
Glazing Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Single Glazing
- Double Glazing
- Triple Glazing
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Building & Construction
- Solar Panel
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
View full report description with table of content at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/energy-efficient-glass-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Energy Efficient Glass Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Energy Efficient Glass Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Growing prominence of green buildings
188.8.131.52. High demand from construction and transportation industry
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Lack of access to raw materials, promotion of recycling, and management of chemicals in the most responsible manner
220.127.116.11. Lack of investments in developing new products
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States