The global application delivery controller (ADC) market is expected to reach USD 4.34 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The application delivery controller market is anticipated to witness a high growth over the forecast period. This may be accredited to the increasing globalization and distributed enterprise architecture, which requires networks that can deliver their business-critical applications faster, thereby ensuring security. The increase in the data center traffic and the growing ADC popularity, particularly in the consolidated data center segment, are expected to be the major factors spurring the ADC market growth over the forecast period.
The increasing adoption of the BYOD phenomenon has led to the widespread usage of tablets and smartphones particularly in large organizations as it significantly increases the scope and span of enterprises. This, in turn, has resulted in a rise in the ADC demand in order to balance and maintain the server load. In addition, emerging technologies, such as software-defined storage (SDS) and software-defined networking (SDN), are also anticipated to spur the ADC market growth over the coming years.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/application-delivery-controller-market
China application delivery controller market revenue, by end-use, 2013 – 2024 (USD Million)
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The virtual segment captured over 30% of the total revenue share in 2015 and is anticipated to exhibit growth exceeding 5.0% from 2016 to 2024. This can be attributed to the improved IT agility, performance, and cost benefits offered by them over the hardware-based ADCs as well as the increasing cloud-based data center traffic.
- The small & medium enterprise (SME) segment is expected to gain prominence over the forecast period exceeding a compound annual growth rate of 5% from 2016 to 2024. This is ascribed to the increasing adoption of web-enabled services and web-based apps for running their business as well as to the proliferation of internet-enabled devices.
- The IT & telecom segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2015 capturing over 25% of the overall revenue share in the same year. The segment is expected to grow at a CAGR exceeding 5.5% from 2016 to 2024. This is majorly due to the integration of ADCs into enterprise IT systems to enhance efficiency.
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing segment accounting for more than 20% of the overall share in 2015. This growth is due to increasing investments in the IT infrastructure, primarily in China and India. Furthermore, the rising demand in this region can be ascribed to the high market penetration, owing to the webification of organizational applications along with the growing ADC application in server firewalls and network security systems.
- The key application delivery controller market purveyors comprise F5 Networks Inc., Citrix Systems, A10 Networks Inc., Array Networks, Inc., and Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. Companies, with their extensive distribution channels and worldwide presence, lay emphasis on adopting the best practices for developing solutions to achieve competitive advantage in this industry.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2789/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global player tracking system market on the basis of offering, technology, end use, and region:
Player Tracking System Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Player Tracking System Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Others (Bluetooth, LPS, and RFID)
Player Tracking System End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- Team Sports
Player Tracking System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Related Reports :
Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Analysis Report By Component, By Solution, By Services, By Application, By Security Type (Endpoint, Cloud, Network, Application), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
Cyber Warfare Market Size & Trend Analysis Report By Application (Defense, Government, Aerospace, Homeland, Corporate), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States