Global Capsule Endoscopy Market is expected to reach USD 886.3 million by 2022; according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of colorectal cancer, GI diseases and growing demand for precise and accurate diagnostic tools are expected to drive the capsule endoscopy market over the forecast period. According to a report published by the World Cancer Research Institute, about 54.0% of colorectal cancer cases occurred in developed countries and the number is expected to grow exponentially over the decade. The introduction of technologically advanced features such as WiFi enabled small bowel capsules featuring longer battery life are further expected to drive the demand for capsule endoscopy devices. Presence of favorable government initiatives are expected to play an imperative role in determining market trends over the forecast period. For instance, initiatives such as the DCPC’s National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program (NCCCP) in the U.S. aimed at increasing patient awareness levels pertaining to colorectal cancer screening is expected to boost usage rates during the forecast period.
Global capsule endoscopy market, by product, 2012 – 2022 (USD Million)
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Capsule Endoscopy Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/capsule-endoscopes-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Wireless capsules dominated the accessory market in 2014 and are also expected to register lucrative growth over the forecast period. Increasing usage rates of colon, small intestine and esophageal screening is expected to drive segment growth. In addition, presence of supportive reimbursement policies and the introduction of technologically advanced products are expected to serve this market as future growth opportunities.
- Small bowel endoscopy capsule was the leading product segment of the market in 2014. These devices find wide applications in treating diseases such as suspected Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease, obscure GI tract bleeding and small bowel neoplastic lesions and this is expected to serve the segment as a high impact rendering driver. Increasing prevalence of target diseases is also expected to make significant contributions towards market growth.
- Capsule endoscopy finds the largest application in OGIB (Obscure gastrointestinal bleeding) diagnosis owing to, increasing usage of wireless capsule endoscopes in vascular and inflammatory lesion diagnoses
- North America was the largest regional capsule endoscopy market in 2014. The region’s market position is attributed to by factors such as presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, supportive reimbursement policies and growing adoption rates of minimally invasive surgeries.
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to register rapid growth over the forecast period owing to, factors such as the presence of high unmet needs with respect to colorectal screening, rising disposable income and patient awareness levels and improving healthcare infrastructure
- Key market players of the capsule endoscopy market include RF System lab, Olympus Corporation, Chongqing Jinshan Science & Technology (Group) Co., Given Imaging, Ltd., Fujifilm Holding Corporation, IntroMedic Co., Ltd and CapsoVision.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1024/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global capsule endoscopy market on the basis of accessory, product, application and region:
Global Capsule Endoscopy Accessories Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Wireless capsule
- Workstation and receiver
Global Capsule Endoscopy Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Small bowel
Global Capsule Endoscopy Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Crohn’s disease
- Small Intestine tumor
- Others (Celiac, NSAID reactions)
Capsule Endoscopy Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Related Reports @
Neuroendoscopy Devices Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/neuroendoscopy-market
Endoscopy Devices Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/endoscopy-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States