The global silicone structural glazing market is forecast to reach USD 56.68 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing construction activities across the globe, coupled with the rising population and changing lifestyles are propelling the growth of the market. Rapid urbanization will also drive the demand for silicone structural glazing during the forecast period. With the process of development and the migration of people, the need for façade systems from the residential material types has been a significant factor governing the growth of the market.
Rapid advancements in the industry will fuel the demand for silicone structural glazing in the coming years. The material type of optimized structural silicone joints will result in smaller framing systems. This may safely support the glazing with higher specified loads and more energy-efficient detailed wall designs. Further innovations may lead to the use of just glass and metal structural silicone to other façade substrates. Continuous material type of structural silicone to the glazing has some unique performance attributes as well. It prevents shards of laminated glass from glass breakage, whether caused by natural or unnatural calamities. The system has proven to provide long-term performance benefits to building owners by keeping commercial properties energy-efficient, leak-free, and aesthetically pleasing.
Request a sample copy of this report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1899
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the material types, the glass panels account for the largest market share of ~29% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to grow further with the highest CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period. Glass not only adds aesthetic value to a building but also retains its quality after recycling. Glass panels are used majorly for residential and commercial applications. The use of glass panels improves the energy-efficiency of the buildings, by reducing the amount of energy used, which proves glass panels to be a cost-effective solution.
- The four-sided glazing products account for the largest market share of ~33% in the year 2018. Benefits of the four-sided structural glazing system are that the glass is mechanically held and it is easy to install. It is a cost-efficient method. This system of glazing provides enhanced support structure to the glazing unit. It is prefabricated and assembled at the site.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of ~31% in the year 2018 and is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. High construction & infrastructure spending in emerging economies, including China and India, are majorly escalating the demand for facades, which fuels the growth of the market in the region. Due to the rapid urbanization & development of several suburbs in the Asian region, the overall building industry is witnessing several upcoming & ongoing projects.
- Key participants include Nippon Sheet Glass, Asahi Glass, PPG Industries, Sika AG, Saint-Gobain S.A, 3M Company, Dow Chemical Company, Shanghai Yaohua Pilkington Glass Group, YKK Corporation, Permasteelisa S.p.A., Cardinal Glass Industries, Arkema SA, and Schott Ag, among others.
- The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global silicone structural glazing market on the basis of product type, material type, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Four-sided structural
- Two-sided structural
- Stepped glass
Material type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Aluminum structural framing
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDT)
- Glass panel
- Silicone sealant
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Silicone Structural Glazing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Silicone Structural Glazing Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Rapid growth of infrastructure and construction activities
126.96.36.199. Growing demand for façade systems
188.8.131.52. Rising environmental concerns regarding energy efficiency
184.108.40.206. Rise in the level of disposable income in developing nations
220.127.116.11. Technological advancements in the construction sector
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Volatile cost of raw materials
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States