According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Grain Analysis market was valued at USD 1,785.2 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2,841.7 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.9%. The quality of the food grains is examined by taking the samples of the grains and testing it for its physical qualities, for example, its size and weight, for pesticide and mycotoxin residue. The food grains are analyzed and tested so as to screen their quality, storage period, and distribution.
All countries have central grain laboratories to monitor the quality of food grains at the time of procurement, storage and distribution. This is of immense importance to both farmers and consumers as the safety of food grains being produced is not compromised. These Central Grain Labs also provide technical knowledge and lays down standards regarding the quality of grains being produced in a country. Such standards help exporters and importers of food grains to keep a check on the quality of goods being traded. These grain labs have to constantly check samples brought in from different parts for quality and adherence to standards.
Request a sample copy of this premium report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1904
Grain analyzers are used in these facilities to check for aberrations and verify whether the produce is conforming to standards. Other stakeholders of the grain analysis market are country grain elevators, seed companies, and port authorities among many others. These organizations use various instruments and consumables required to assess the content of grains to determine if they pass the required standards. The results are then used by decision makers of the trading companies, who further determine the fate of the lot received.
The key factors driving the growth of global analysis market are increasing export and imports of grain, stringent government regulations regarding the quality and safety of the food grains, and initiatives taken in order to prevent foodborne illness. With the advancement in technology, new devices with high accuracy are being developed in order to check for contamination. The demand for grain analysis has also increased significantly in order to avoid wastage of grains that are contaminated by pests and to improve the storage period of grains. The grain analysis market is anticipated to gain popularity during the forecast period, mainly due to growing consumption of the food grains along with the growing production of the food grains. However, low awareness regarding the benefits of grain analysis coupled with improper laws in a few regions such as Latin America and Asia is projected to limit the growth of the grain analysis market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Grain analysis instruments such as benchtop and portable analyzers are used to assess the grain quality. The increasing usage of these instruments has intensified the grain analysis market.
- Features like cloud-based internet connectivity for remote operability along with easy handling and functionality help propel the market growth for on-field grain analysis instruments.
- Based on components, instruments are expected to register the highest CAGR of 6.1% in the grain analysis market, owing to the development of new technologically advanced and sophisticated instruments for grain assessment.
- Based on end-use, the food segment dominates the global grain analysis market in 2018 owing to increasing grain trade and stringent regulatory regulations to ensure optimum nutrition in food.
- Europe regional segments dominates the global grain analysis market with 38% market share due to the presence of a large number of grain testing laboratories in the region.
- However, lack of awareness among the people regarding safety and quality of food grains is expected to limit the growth for grain analysis market.
- The market for consumables & reagents is expected to register the highest CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. This is due to their wide use in various instruments for testing grains.
- Key participants include Bureau Veritas, TUV SUD, Eurofins Scientific, TUV Nord Group, ALS Limited, Intertek Group, Neogen Corporation among others.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Grain Analysis market on the basis of grain type, target tested, technology, component, end use, and region:
Grain Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Target Tested (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Technology (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Consumables & reagents
- Reference materials
End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
View full report description with table of content at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/grain-analysis-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Increasing incidences of foodborne diseases
3.2. Rising consumer awareness regarding effects of genetically modified content in food products
3.3. Stringent regulations regarding food safety and quality
Chapter 4. Grain Analysis Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Grain Analysis Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Grain Analysis Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Grain Analysis Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Globalization in grain trade
184.108.40.206. Technological advancement in food analysis and testing
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11. Improper infrastructure in developing economies
18.104.22.168. Inadequate regulations in some regions
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Industry analysis – Porter’s
4.7. Grain Analysis PESTEL Analysis
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States