The low temperature powder coatings market is expected to reach USD 5.39 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Low-temperature powder coatings technology implements practical advantages in the coatings of various non-metallic substrates like plastics, glass, wood & MDF, and composites. The development of this segment is associated with the promptly increasing functional range of powders surpassing traditional metal product finishing, into non-metallic substrates. This technology allows the powder coating of non-conductive and non-metallic substrates by utilizing a low-cost surface treatment that does not release VOCs or other dangerous by-products.
Request a sample copy of this premium report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1913
The development of technologies that satisfy the ever-present difficulties for cost and production facilities encourage these needs. One example is the rise and development of compact process methods. Compact systems, identified as short systems in the EU, are systems in which there is a possibility to reduce the overall processing costs; for example, lower cure technologies for plastic and metal, coatings with dual-layer functionality, quicker curing times, and dry-on-dry cure. The industry has also grown superior techniques allowing the use of powder on wood and medium-density fiberboard (MDF) substrates and providing improved corrosion protection on metal. One of the most pleasing improvements in powder coating application technology is the latest feed systems that produce more powder with less air.
APAC is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. This growth is due to the emerging demand for environment-friendly coatings, along with the rising population and disposable income leading massive demand for coating resins in the region.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The low temperature powder coatings market is estimated to reach USD 5.39 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
- The non-metal substrates accounts for a larger share of 56.7% of the market in 2018.
- The significant factors propelling this growth is due to increasingly stringent environmental laws for zero or non-VOC coatings.
- The application of powder coating in furniture is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
- New utilization includes the application of powder coatings on wood and on metal substrates to balance coil coatings among others.
- The polyurethane resin is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 47.0% during the forecast period.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Axalta extended its coatings plant in Gujarat, India, on April 2018. This site manufactures coatings for automotive parts and commercial vehicles. The development expanded the production capacity of high and low temperature cured coatings to satisfy the increasing demand of Indian automotive and industrial OEMs.
- The Key players in the Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market include Axalta Coating Systems, Akzo Nobel N.V., Forrest Technical Coatings, Cin Industrial Coatings S.A., Jotun A/S, Platinum Phase Sdn Bhd, PPG Industries Inc., Protech Powder Coatings Inc., Teknos Group, The Sherwin-Williams Company, and Tulip Paints
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Resin, Substrate, End User, and region:
Resin Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
- Polyester & Polyester Hybrids
- Epoxy & Epoxy-Polyester Hybrids
- The polyester
Substrate Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
End User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Square Meters; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
View full report description with table of content at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/low-temperature-powder-coatings-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market Resin Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Rise in demand from end use industries.
126.96.36.199. Technology advancement
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Not able to cope up with the cost-competitive market
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States