The global medical elastomers market is forecast to reach USD 10.48 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing popularity of the use of plastic materials for medical devices is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of the market. The ever increasing demand for high-quality healthcare facilities in various countries will also govern the demand for elastomers in the healthcare sector.
Elastomers are available in a wide range of durometer ranges and offer excellent heat and chemical resistance. Elastomer tubing is resistant to many environmental factors such as UV radiation, chemicals, temperature, and x-rays. Their use in medical applications is driven by the fact they resist adhering to body tissue and do not support microbial growth. They can be sterilized with a variety of methods with minimal performance degradation or changes in mechanical properties.
Request a sample copy of this report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1919
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the technology, the injection molding accounts for the largest market share of ~37% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to grow with the highest rate of 7.7% during the forecast period. Injection molding can be done with a variety of materials, including thermoset elastomers and polymers. The technology provides advantages of fast production, low labor costs, design flexibility, high-output production, and others.
- Thermoplastic elastomers are forecasted to grow with the highest rate of 7.6% during the forecast period. Thermoplastic materials have the potential to be recyclable as they can be molded, extruded, and reused. Depending on the environmental conditions, these materials have outstanding thermal properties and material stability when exposed to a broad range of temperatures and non-polar materials. They consume less energy to produce, can be colored easily by most dyes, and allow economic quality control.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of ~30% in the year 2018 and is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period, owing to the region’s rapid expenditure in medical facilities, particularly in China, India, and Japan.
- The rapid growth in the demand for technology will contribute to the growth of the market in the region. The rising population, growing industrialization, and urbanization, coupled with the expanding chemicals & materials, construction, food processing, and other industries in the region will also escalate the growth of the market. The healthcare sectors in China and India will result in a large number of new hospital construction projects and thus increasing the demand for medical and surgical equipment.
- Key participants include DowDuPoint Inc., BASF SE, Royal DSM, Solvay SA, Celanese Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Trelleborg AB, Polyone Corporation, RTP Company, Kuraray Co., Ltd., and Foster Corporation, among others.
- The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Purchase full report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1919
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global medical elastomers market on the basis of product type, technology, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Thermoset Elastomers
- Thermoplastic Elastomers
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Extrusion Tubing
- Compression Molding
- Injection Molding
End-Use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Medical Tubes
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-elastomers-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Medical Elastomers Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Medical Elastomers Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Popularity of the use of plastic materials for medical devices
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for high quality healthcare facilities
18.104.22.168. Rising investments in the healthcare industry
22.214.171.124. Rise in the level of disposable income in developing nations
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Stringent regulations
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States