The Military Aerospace Coatings Market is expected to reach USD 445.8 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Military Aerospace Coatings Market is anticipated to show robust growth during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market are the increasing demand from user types, such as OEMs and MROs for various military aircraft, such as rotary-wing and fixed-wing, which tends to stimulate the market globally.
Notable developments have been accomplished in the security of both civil and military aircrafts which are based on the performance of coatings used in the corrosion stability of military and civilian aircraft. Research into aircraft paints, for instance, has developed in coatings with protecting treatments to different components. Latest methods of paint stripping and novel methods for the repair of pre-treatments and metal coatings are being produced, which will drive the reductions in the cost of corrosion maintenance and enhanced levels of protection.
Get a sample copy of this premium report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1922
APAC is anticipated to witness the highest rate of 4.8% during the forecast period. Rising investments by principal aerospace manufacturers in the Asia Pacific region and increasing demand for these coatings from the industrial sector are other vital factors expected to drive the growth of the Asia Pacific market. The market China is predicted to account for a significant share in terms of revenue in the Asia Pacific, whereas the market in India is expected to record rapid CAGR over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- These coating materials protects the surface from excessive ultraviolet (UV) contact at higher altitudes and decreases fluctuation of corrosion and temperature. This coating is used in several parts of aircrafts such as wing frame, fuselage frame, and tail frame.
- The Military Aerospace Coatings Market is estimated to reach USD 445.8 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
- The polyurethane (PU) accounts for the largest share of 52.8% of the market in 2018.
- The powder technology is anticipated to grow at a higher rate of 4.7% during the forecast period.
- The Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) end user accounts for a larger share of 57.3% of the market in 2018.
- The European market accounted for the market share of 22.2% of the market in 2018 and is expected to provide lucrative growth towards the global market, due to the presence of prominent automotive, and aerospace & defense equipment manufacturers.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) has taken important initiatives since the past few years, to investigate the boundaries of using UV-cure coatings for aerospace applications.
- The Key players in the Military Aerospace Coatings Market include PPG Industries, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, The Sherwin-Williams Company, AkzoNobel N.V, Hentzen Coatings, Inc, Creative Coatings Co., Inc., Hentzen Coatings, Inc., Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., Humiseal, Argosy International Inc., BryCoat Inc., KGaA, Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co., Henkel AG & Company, BASF SE
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Aircraft Type, Resin, End User, Technology, and region:
Aircraft Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Rotary wing Aircraft
Resin Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Polyurethane (PU)
End User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO)
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Liquid-based Technology
- Powder-based Technology
Regional Outlook (Volume, Square Meters; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Military Aerospace Coatings Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Military Aerospace Coatings Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Increase in demand for military aerospace coatings from various industrial sectors
184.108.40.206. Various coating properties
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Safety regulations
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States