The U.S. laboratory disposable products market size is expected to reach USD 1.09 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Increasing patient population in U.S. due to high prevalence of chronic disease is anticipated to drive the product demand.
In addition, increasing use of eco-friendly raw materials in laboratories is also expected to fuel the market. Environment-friendly raw materials are comparatively cheaper, easy to use and dispose, hygienic, and are easily available. Hence, laboratory professionals increasingly prefer eco-friendly raw materials, which in turn is expected to drive the U.S. laboratory disposable products market in near future.
Rising funding from private and public entities for research-based studies over the last few years has stimulated the development of more laboratories in educational institutions. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the market. Moreover, growing use of disposable products in healthcare industry is also anticipated to fuel the demand for laboratory disposable products in the forthcoming years.
Factors such as rise in number of laboratories in U.S., R&D activities in healthcare, and number of laboratory experiments are expected to create opportunities for the market players to expand their product portfolio.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-laboratory-disposable-products-market
Key Takeaways from the report:
- By product, specimen containers segment held the maximum share of the U.S. laboratory disposable products market owing to the increasing patient pool
- High prevalence of cancer is expected to drive the tissue collectors segment over the forecast period
- Glass material is expected to lead the market over the forecast period owing to the features of the material, such as tolerance of higher temperatures, better transparency, and resistance to inert and atmospheric gases
- Hospital segment is expected to hold a significant market share in near future owing to rising incidence of chronic disorders and high prevalence of cancer in U.S.
- Key market players are Cardinal Health; Thomas Scientific; Medicus Health; Therapak; Dynarex Corporation; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; McKesson Corporation; Medline Industries, Inc.; and Becton Dickinson.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6604/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. laboratory disposable products market based on product, material, end use, and region:
U.S. Laboratory Disposable Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Specimen Containers
- Transport Vials
- Collection and Transport Swabs
- Tissue Collectors
U.S. Laboratory Disposable Products Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
U.S. Laboratory Disposable Products End Use Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Browse Related Reports :
Nerve Repair And Regeneration Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Surgery (Nerve Grafting, Neurorrhaphy), By Product (Biomaterials Neurostimulation & Neuromodulation Device), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
Europe Hyaluronic Acid Based Dermal Fillers Market Analysis Report By Product (Single-phase, Duplex), By Application (Wrinkle Removal, Lip Augmentation), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States