Global Glioblastoma Market Size, Trends and Share Analysis by Type (Primary Glioblastoma and Secondary Glioblastoma), by Treatment (Surgical Procedure, Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy), by End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics & Centers) and Region, Forecast to 2025
Glioblastoma Market Highlights
The Global Glioblastoma Market size is expected to register a CAGR of 7.40% during the forecast period with a market value of USD 1,643.4 Million till 2025. Glioblastoma is a malignant grade IV tumor. The increasing incidence rates, the rise in product approvals, and growing research in the field are projected to drive the growth of the global glioblastoma market. On the other hand, the termination of many clinical trial drug candidates is anticipated to hamper the growth of the market.
Glioblastoma Market Segment Analysis:
The global glioblastoma market has been divided based on type, treatment, and end user. The market, based on type, has been segregated into primary glioblastoma and secondary glioblastoma. Based on treatment, the glioblastoma market has been divided into surgical procedure, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and others. The global glioblastoma market, based on end user, has been categorized as hospitals, specialty clinics and centers, and others.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8307
Glioblastoma Market Regional Analysis
The global glioblastoma market, based on region, has been divided into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
- The Americas is likely to hold the largest share of the global glioblastoma market during the assessment period. The increasing incidence rate of glioblastoma and high funding for research & development projects in the US and Canada are likely to support the dominance of the Americas during the forecast period. The approval of drugs in these countries help in maximizing the growth of the market in this region as well.
- The Europe market established substantial growth in the market due to the increasing number of clinical trials in this region.
- Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing region in the global market due to the huge patient population, improving healthcare infrastructure, and growing per capita disposable incomes.
- The glioblastoma market in the Middle East & Africa is expected to witness gradual growth due to the increasing availability of new treatment methods.
Glioblastoma Market Players
MRFR recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global glioblastoma market
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland)
- Amgen Inc. (US)
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals LLC (US)
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (India)
- Merck & Co., Inc. (US)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (Israel).
Glioblastoma Market Key Findings of the Study
- The Global Glioblastoma Market is estimated to grow at USD 1,643.4 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.40% during the assessment period
- Americas accounted for the largest share of the global market due to the presence of key market players and increasing prevalence of glioblastoma in the US and Canada
- Based on type, the primary glioblastoma segment accounted for the largest market share of 3% in 2018
- Based on treatment, the surgical procedure segment accounted for the largest market share of 2% in 2018
- On the basis of end user, the hospitals segment accounted for the largest market share of 46% in 2018
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Market Introduction
Chapter 3. Research Methodology
Chapter 4. Market Dynamics
Chapter 5. Market Factor Analysis
Chapter 6. Global Glioblastoma Market, By Type
Chapter 7. Global Glioblastoma Market, By Treatment
Chapter 8. Global Glioblastoma Market, By End User
Chapter 9. Global Glioblastoma Market, By Region
Chapter 10. Company Landscape
Chapter 11. Company Profile
Chapter 12 Appendix
LIST OF TABLES
LIST OF FIGURES
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/glioblastoma-market-8307
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar