The North America laundry detergents market is growing at a steady rate and is expected to witness an increase of 8% in terms of value between 2019 and 2024. North America is a leading market for laundry detergents. The North America laundry detergent market has shown a constant growth over the last few years and is expected to grow further in the coming few years. The demand for liquid detergents in North America is slightly more than the powdered form of detergent due to its ability to dissolve in water easily. It is also the preferred form due to its superior stain removing capabilities. The demand for enzymatic detergents, on the other hand, in North America is growing much faster than non-enzymatic detergents.
Get a Free Sample Report – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=222
The Proctor & Gamble Company (NYSE: PG), a major key player in the laundry detergents market, accounts for the largest share in the North America laundry detergents market. The company accounts for more than half of the market share by volume. Tide, a leading laundry detergent brand by Procter & Gamble, is one of the most used laundry detergents brands in the United States of America. Other major players like Henkel AG & Company and Church & Dwight also hold significant market shares in the North America laundry detergents market.
To view the report summary and Table of Contents, click on – https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-laundry-detergents-market
Market Analysis by Types:
Laundry detergents can be bifurcated into enzymatic or non-enzymatic types.
Market Analysis by Forms:
By forms, the product can be divided into powder and liquid forms, among others.
Market Analysis by Application:
2. Industrial and Institutional
Laundry detergents find their uses in household and industrial and institutional sectors.
Market Analysis by Region:
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. Latin AMerica
5. Middle East and Asia
The major regional markets for the North America laundry detergents market are the United States of America and Canada.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. The rapid growth of population, especially among the middle class, is leading to the laundry detergents market growth in North America.
2. Rapid urbanisation is changing the lifestyles of people, thus, furthering the demand for laundry detergent.
3. The increasing disposable income of the middle-class population are aiding the growth of the laundry detergents market.
4. Growing consciousness among the population about health and hygiene is further driving the North America laundry detergents market.
5. The expanding FMCG sector in the region is propelling the growth of the laundry detergents market in North America.
North America Laundry Detergents Market:
1. The EMR report provides an overview of the North America laundry detergents market for the periods (2014-2018) and (2019-2024).
2. The report also gives the price trends of laundry detergents, according to their forms.
3. The report also offers the historical (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) markets for the types, forms, applications, and regions of laundry detergents in North America.
4. The report provides the global trade data for the year 2018, covering the major exporting and importing countries by value and volume.
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients. We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises. Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally.
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients’ needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com. Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Matt Johnson
Email: Send Email
Address:138 Duane Street
City: New York City
Country: United States