The anti-graffiti coatings market is expected to reach USD 96.9 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Graffiti is the impairment to property brought about by drawing, spraying, applying paint composing, or another stamping something to an individual’s assets without their consent. Anti-graffiti coatings are usually used as a surface protection system that gives protection from graffiti or destruction in the transportation and development companies. The expansion of the anti-graffiti coatings is related to the growing interest for graffiti-safe coatings.
The increase in the street art culture is anticipated to expand investments in coatings and films intended to protect assets from graffiti. Graffiti on public properties have become a matter of great concern. The massive cost of removing these drawings or writings is kindling the demand for these coatings. Leaders working in the paints & coatings industry are anticipated to increase their portfolios in the forthcoming years, thus, contributing to market growth. The development of these coatings as an encouraging solution for undesired graffiti art over the walls of institutional, residential, and commercial buildings has resulted in a radical growth in the sales in developed regions such as North America and Europe.
Request for FREE sample copy of this premium report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2095
APAC is anticipated to witness the highest rate of 3.9% during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be a notable market on account of the growing residential and commercial construction as well as increasing urbanization and developing living standards. Additionally, expanded investments by the governments in emerging nations and ASEAN for infrastructure expansion has resulted in an improvement in construction activities, which is assumed to drive the regional market growth during the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market is estimated to reach USD 96.9 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period.
- The sacrificial type accounted for the largest share of 36.7% of the market in 2018.
- The concrete substrate segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 3.8% during the forecast period.
- Commercial and institutional infrastructure end user accounted for the largest share of 31.3% of the market in 2018.
- The European market accounts is expected to provide lucrative growth towards the global market, at a growth rate of 3.7% during the forecast period. Due to the presence of prominent automotive and transportation manufacturers leading massive demand in the region.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Technological advancements and developing policy actions could further tend to drive the need for these coatings, further spurring the growth over the forecasted period.
- Avery Dennison acquired a pressure-sensitive materials manufacturer of specialty films and laminates, headquartered in Northern Israel, Hanita Coatings in March 2017. This acquisition expanded the company’s anti-graffiti films market.
- The Key players in the Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market include BASF SE, Sherwin-Williams Company, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, 3M Company, Akzo Nobel N.V., Protective Coatings International Ltd., Hydron Protective Coatings, Sika AG, the Valspar Corporation, and CSL Silicones Inc.
Get Full Report Description, TOC, Figure, Chart, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anti-graffiti-coatings-market
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Type, Substrate, End User, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Permanent anti-graffiti
Substrate Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
End User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Commercial and institutional infrastructure
- Automotive and Transportation
Regional Outlook (Volume, Square Meters; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Make an inquiry before buying this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/2095
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increase in demand from the transportation industry
22.214.171.124. Various coating properties
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Rising price of anti- graffiti coating
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States