According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global paper pigments market was valued at USD 13.29 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 20.43 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.5 percent. The paper pigments are fine and inorganic particles used as fillers and coatings in papermaking. The paper pigments are used to color and fill the paper. These pigments are also used in high-quality label papers; premium white coated board, thin printing papers, high-speed inkjet papers, and specialties like tipping papers.
The global paper pigments market is mainly driven by increasing demand for cardboard packaging owing to the increasing manufacturing and e-commerce activities. Other major factors driving the global market include increasing demand for better quality packaging of FMCG products coupled with the rising inclination towards the ready-to-eat food. This can be attributed to the rising working population, high disposable per capita income, and the changing lifestyle trend of the consumers.
Request a sample copy of this premium report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2127
The utilization of paper in bio-degradable, bio-based, and lightweight packaging materials in various end-use industries such as consumer goods, electronics, and pharmaceuticals are boosting the market growth. Moreover, the increasing demand for bright and bulk paper for more calcium carbonate, uncoated paper is used for more than coated paper, it is less smooth than coated paper and absorbs more ink while printing an image. The uncoated paper also has significant use in newsprint, writing, and printing paper. Some of the driving factors for market growth are rapid growth of the e-commerce segment, increasing demand for packaging boards for the manufacture of corrugated boxes. Due to the low proliferation of technology and less stringent environmental regulations in the region, APAC is showing growth in this market. Some of the restraints which affect the market growth of paper pigments market such as recycling paper have enormous effects on the environment, the using of raw materials has a negative impact on the environment and growing digitalization has a major impact on the paper industry, imposing a serious threat to paper usage.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Paper pigments market is growing at a CAGR of 0% in the Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 7.1 % and 7.3% CAGR, respectively.
- The key players contributing to the market growth are Imerys, Omya AG, BASF SE, Ashapura Group, J.M. Huber Corporation, Kemira, The Chemours Company, and Thiele Kaolin Company.
- The coated segment was valued at 5.81 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at the largest rate of 7.5%. Need for superior quality paper is the primary factor contributing to the market growth of this product segment
- The paper pigments market is expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period due to more use of paper in healthcare, personal care, home care, and retail industries for paper packaging applications.
- The coated paper segment is the fastest and largest growing segment during the forecast period, and this is due to high growth in commercial printing and packaging industry.
Make an inquiry before buying this report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/2127
- The main segmentation of paper pigments market is done based on type, application, and region. Each segment has its subsegments, which are driving the market up to 2026.
- The factors which are restraining the growth of the paper pigments market are the environmental issues and recycling paper and growing digitalization affecting the paper industry; hence, the paper pigments market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global paper pigments market based on type, application, and region:
By Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2016–2026)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Titanium dioxide
By Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2016–2026)
- Uncoated paper
- Coated paper
By Region (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paper-pigments-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States