The global calcium carbonate market size is anticipated to reach USD 37.75 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.,expanding at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period. Rising demand for calcium carbonate across various applications such as paper, plastics, paints & coatings, and adhesives & sealants is anticipated to drive the industry growth.
In terms of volume, paper was the largest application segment in 2018 and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Increasing demand from packaging and hygiene related applications is the key driving factor behind the growth of the paper industry. The growing trend of online shopping is boosting the demand for packaging. This is projected to be fruitful for calcium carbonate during the coming years.
In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific was the largest regional segment in 2018 and it is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. The increasing consumption of plastic, paper, paints & coatings, and adhesives & sealants due to the growth of end-use industries like construction and automotive in the region is propelling the demand for calcium carbonate.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/calcium-carbonate-market
In order to gain a competitive advantage in various regional markets, companies focus on expanding their product portfolio to suit their customer needs. Industry participants also offer products in various forms ranging from crushed aggregates to fine powders. The competition in the industry is projected to remain moderate with various organic and inorganic growth strategies.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Paper application accounted for a global volume share of 50.0% in 2018, due to its increasing demand across end-use industries such as education, healthcare, and fast moving consumer goods
- In terms of revenue, plastics accounted for a share of 10.3% in 2018, owing to the improved performance, processing, and economic advantages offered by calcium carbonate
- Europe accounted for a revenue share of 27.5% in 2018, and its share is mainly attributable to increasing demand for calcium carbonate in paints & coatings, which are widely being used in growing construction activities
- In terms of volume, China held the largest calcium carbonate market share in 2018 accounting for a share of 17.8% globally. The increasing production of paper is boosting the demand for calcium carbonate in the country
- Expansion in the developing markets is one of the strategies adopted by the players. For instance in 2016, Carmeuse along with the GP Group acquired the Golden Lime company, which facilitated Carmeuse’s entry in South East Asia.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/calcium-carbonate-market/request/rs1
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Research Scope and Assumptions
1.3 Information procurement
1.4 Information analysis
1.5 Market formulation & data visualization
1.6 Data validation & publishing
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 3 Calcium Carbonate Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market outlook
3.2 Penetration & growth prospect mapping
3.3 Industry value chain analysis
3.4 Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market Driver Analysis
126.96.36.199 Growth In The Paper Industry
188.8.131.52 Increasing Demand From Nano Calcium Carbonate In Rubber And Plastics Industry
3.4.2 Market Restraint Analysis
184.108.40.206 Issues Pertaining To Mining Industry
3.4.3 Key Opportunities – Prioritized
3.5 Industry Analysis – Porter’s
3.6 PESTEL analysis
Browse Related Reports:
Rapid Prototyping Material Market Size Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material (Thermoplastics, Metals & Alloys, Ceramics), By End Use (Healthcare, Transportation), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
Aramid Fiber Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Para-aramid, Meta-aramid), By Application (Security & Protection, Frictional Materials, Optical Fibers), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States