HTF MI recently introduced Emerging Economies – Thematic Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. The market Study is segmented by key regions which is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players in the study are Adient, Akebono, American Axle, Aptiv, Arconic, Asahi Glass, BASF, BMW, BorgWarner, Continental, Daimler, DanaDelphi Technologies, Denso, Faurecia, FCA, Ficosa, Ford, GKN, GM, Honda, Honeywell, Hyundai Mobis, Hyundai Kia, Inteva, Johnson Controls, Lear, LG Chem, Magna, Mahle, Marelli, Mazda, Meritor, Michelin etc. The study is a perfect mix of qualitative and quantitative Market data collected and validated majorly through primary data and secondary sources.
Request Sample of Emerging Economies – Thematic Research @: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2279728-emerging-economies-thematic-research
This report looks at the importance of “emerging markets” as a theme driving the growth of companies in the automotive sector. Of the 11 countries assessed in this report, Indonesia represents the best chance of delivering rapid industrial and market development in automotive.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
– About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
– GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalData’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
– To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalData’s “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector.
– Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy
– Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
– Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
– Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
– Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Adient, Akebono, American Axle, Aptiv, Arconic, Asahi Glass, BASF, BMW, BorgWarner, Continental, Daimler, DanaDelphi Technologies, Denso, Faurecia, FCA, Ficosa, Ford, GKN, GM, Honda, Honeywell, Hyundai Mobis, Hyundai Kia, Inteva, Johnson Controls, Lear, LG Chem, Magna, Mahle, Marelli, Mazda, Meritor, Michelin, Mitsubishi Motors, Mitsubishi Electric, Nexteer, Nidec, Nissan, PPG Industries, PSA, Renault, Sumitomo, Suzuki, Tenneco, ThyssenKrupp, TI Automotive, Toyoda Gosei, Toyota,Toyota Boshoku, Valeo, VW
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2279728-emerging-economies-thematic-research
Table of Contents
The hunt for the next China
Industrial development perspective in automotive
Levels of auto industry development
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2279728
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States