FlipHTML5, the leading global software developer, has today launched enhancements to its flipbook software. The software offers upgraded tools and features in a single platform, allowing professionals, enterprises, and individuals the ability to design and publish flipbooks that can be shared in the digital marketplace. FlipHTML5 intends to give its users a seamless flipbook designing experience that will ensure better outcomes from their audiences.
The new FlipHTML5 v6.5.7 software comes with highly improved elements for creating captivating brochures, e-books, catalogs, newsletters, magazines, digital albums, and more. FlipHTML5 has added more features and fixed all the bugs and issues to make the creation process smooth for all users.
Users can now improve their projects with more elements such as:
1. Add text hints on Text box.
2. Add None option to Binding type. Now users can custom the flipbook with flat style.
3. Add hints when the video cannot be played with full screen in IE 16.
4. Optimize the style of dialog of each template.
5. Optimize the toolbar style of annotation.
6. Adjust the height display of the component on the page.
7. Optimize the Share button.
8. Optimize the About dialog on mobile devices.
9. Optimize the dialog style on mobile devices.
10. Fix the bug that the initial thumbnail cannot be shown rightly of part of templates.
11. Fix the bug that the Download button on mobile devices is not available.
12. Fix the issue of the thumbnails of Handy template displayed incompletely.
13. Fix the bug that the zoom bar was not available in Slide mode.
14. Fix the bug that the background music button cannot be hidden.
15. Fix the issue that the audio playback times was not invalid in Page Editor.
16. Fix the bug of that the scroll bar of popup text disappeared (Page Editor).
17. Fix the problem that the slipped text was invalid on the phone.
18. Fix the bug of the content bar would be hidden when clicking search content box.
“Our company has recognized the complexity that our clients face when creating flipbooks,” said Winston Zhang, CEO of FlipHTML5. “We are pleased to make these necessary upgrades to help them manage their flipbooks without any difficulties. They will be able to present high-end flipbooks that readers cannot resist. This will enable them to gain much exposure online.”
FlipHTML5 is one of the top software development companies in China. FlipHTML5 strives to provide a wide selection of software solutions to help its clients foster business growth. The company develops innovative solutions using the latest technologies to ensure high-quality products that add value to their clients’ projects.
For more information, please visit http://fliphtml5.com/
Company Name: FlipHTML5 Software Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Lailie Tan
Email: Send Email
Phone: 86 020-61972665
Address:G/F, Far East Consortium Building, 23 Des Voeux Road, Central